Reviews for Resident Evil: The Gauntlet
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
awww that was a lovely story
Guardian Mikey chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Wow.. god this story is awesome. Gotta admit, nearly cried when Claire was telling Leon to get out of her life.

The ending was nice and sweet, but.. a part of me wonders what would have happened if Claire was too late, ya know?

Would Billy blame himself for not helping Leon, since he was at that point of his life before as well? Maybe Rebecca too, since she was told by Billy. I'm sure Chris would feel guilty, since he felt it was because he beat the crap out of Leon too much that Claire lost it and said all those things to him. And Sherry? Oh man, she'd kill them.. and Ada would kill Claire for it. I think. Damn twisted mind of mine.

Heh, maybe you should try an alternate ending where Leon doesn't pull himself out of his rut and Claire is too frightened and unsure to see Leon. I have to admit.. it would be a pretty fitting ending. Throughout most of the story, Leon is fighting a depression he's had to years. Honestly, I was half-expecting a tragic ending for him. Don't get me wrong, I love Leon. He and Sherry are my favorite characters, as well as Claire. But, in a way.. it works.

Up to you. If you do write that kind of ending, hope you post it. It'd definitely be an interesting read.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Omfg that took me a day and a half to read lol! That was fucking amazing! The attention to detail the story...just ahh that was awesome! I loved this and I love you! XD
Ashcrow Knight chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Mmmmm, I dun gets you mangs...throughout the whole story, you were making Stevie boi seem like a villain or something. You even had Sherry preaching about exposing Steve, being possessive of Claire, and nao you go and make him and Sherry a couple? Tis not comprehendable! EXPLAIN URSELF!
SweetlyVague chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Your writing is really good and I like how you've written the characters... my only issue is that a lot of this feels too fan-servicy or kind of an excuse to flaunt about Resident Evil knowledge. The throwing in of random facts seems forced, as does the use of the in-game weapons with silly names. But even so, I do really like this. :3
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
PLease Write More!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
They got away!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
wow Ada will do anything for Leon!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
SEQU3L!
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
SEQUEL!
Aynslesa chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Absolutely fantastic - I love how you merged all of the characters into one plot without losing any of them, and I absolutely *love* how you wrote Leon. Fabulous story. Thanks for sharing it. :)
GlaringEyes chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Awesome this last chapter! Very angst-laden, leaving a hanger to a sequel. And perfect timing, I was just watching a RE6 gameplay in Youtube.

"To find Jack, bare-chested, a beer in his hand, and several empty bottles littered around him, kicking back on the porch." Does the picture of Homer Simpson come to mind? LOL

A suggestion: just to be a bit more faithful to canon, you could have easily changed Chris' group from STARS to BSAA, without affecting much the plot. I mean, STARS was a police force and had canonically disbanded after Raccoon events. BSAA, however, is a NGO, which makes it more independent from governmental affairs.

Cool that you included Victor 'Trent' Darius in the plot! He's one of the most important characters in RE, but barely mentioned. I'm looking forward to see him and Ada carrying on their quest to destroy Umbrella. Great story!
lily chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
uwaah., i really like ur story... ive read it for 2 days straight., it was amazing., i really loved it., 3