Reviews for The Longest Night
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh, so that's the story behind "Pop! Goes my heart"! Awesome! Hey, who'd have thought that it was inspired by the kiddie song "Pop! Goes the Weasel.", and the question of why the weasel popped in the first place? Haha!

These guys are awesome, funny, brilliant friends! Together they make an excellent team! No wonder Alex took it the hardest when Colin left the band. They were practically inseparable back then!

Wonderful fic here! Super enjoyed reading!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Good one! I especially liked the "Pop Goes the Weasel" exchange...particularly since I DO know why the weasel popped! It has to do with an old-fashioned device commonly found in a spinner's workshop. It's used to make the skeins of wool-the old kind that your mother probably had you hold on your arms while she balled it up to work with it. The device is called a weasel. In order to ensure that all your skeins contained the same length of yarn, it was geared so that when you reached that length, the ratchet popped. Thus, "Pop goes the weasel." ;D (See? Being a shepherd in these days is good for SOMETHING! LOL)