Reviews for Walk in Beauty
Michonyx chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is a sweet and touching story. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So, so Breath-takingly Gorgeous.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
:) Sweet story.
noddin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful story.
nizhoni.nasbaah15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ahh nizhoni! do you speak fluent dine?
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
wow this fic was beautifully written and it rly portrays their love and emotions. too bad they're old geezers now though... :( no hot sexy action anymore... oh well; great fic xD
petiteBiel chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
A friend of mine (who also happens to be an awesome writer of slashfics) reccommended me this story. She cried and so did I. Simply beautiful. Thank you!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
bitter sweet. my heart aches for Edward & Jacob. Loved the ending.
Psychosocial chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
this is purty cool! lol haha im navajo and i was like awesome when i saw this story
sydvalentine chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow...That was really beautiful! Wow...thanks for sharing!
scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Beautifully different story :) deep, full of lasting emotions and so very romantic *_*

Just great! XD

Such a beautiful story!

Thank you.
40Miles chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Sitting on a train.

Throat constricted, eyes brim-full.

This rarely happens.

I just got home from a long day of lectures and travelling. I was caught out completely by your story. I wasn't expecting it to be so beautiful. I wasn't expecting anything at all - I've read so many one shots today. I'm still overwhelmed. Thanks so much. You should have rec'd THIS one first.
minlin chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This story is absolutely gorgeous. The relationship came across as loving and sweet, not just meaningless sex. Plus there was a happy ending which is always a bonus.