Reviews for Grave Consequences
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Of so sad! I didn't see the end coming at all. It was sort of funny in the beginning and then bam! Uber sad! Ugh...but still, very beautifully written and I like the way you connected the digging of graves over Sam's life to that last and hardest grave. Gorgeous.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You have an affinity for breaking hearts! The angst is painfully real and heartfelt, and you see into Sam so well. Amazing writing, FC. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, man, that end really got to me. This is really amazing writing . . . poetic almost and on a level higher than post. Thanks.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh man...this was beyond sad. It never occured to me that Sam probably dug Dean's grave... love the other gravedigging memories. That was a great touch.
masondixon chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
As always, from you, another good story. You can feel the coldness and the loneliness in Sam. Thank goodness this is part of the past and I hope it remains that way. Thank You for your story.
jenilee chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Darn it! That last bit hit me in the heart and geesh...you made me cry.

Beautifully done.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
How sad to see the transformation of Sammy digging his first grave with a teasing Dean on his side, over Sammy digging a grave with a sick, close to the deal coming through, Dean, to Sammy digging a grave for a dead Dean. Depressing, but great little story. Hugs, Vonnie
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
*sniff* This was awesome. I really wish there had been a graveside scene after Dean died. Thank you!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This one really hurts. The sense of terrible loneliness which relentlessly curses this family.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow, powerful, and sad.
el spirito chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow. I thought this was really powerful. Nicely done!
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really loved this story. I can feel the emotions Sam is holding back even as he allows them to show a little. I can tell that there is some double meaning in the last few paragraphs and it's chilling.

Thank you for the read, I've added it to favorites.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ANGST CITY, YOU'RE RIGHT! *bites nails*

jeez...

But on his sixteenth birthday, he was awarded the Winchester Rite of Passage. Some guys got cars. Some dudes got hookers. Some buds got totally, shit-faced, drunk.

Sam got to dig his first grave.

HURTS SO BAD!

brother banter FTW!

To his credit, it wasn't until Sam had exposed and lit the bones, and climbed out of the hole, grabbing Dean's steady hand with his shaking one...it wasn't until he was on terra firma again, that he vomited all the food he had eaten during the last week.

GIGGLES! poor boy... and I love the way he grabbed Dean's STEADY hand with his SHAKY one!

THE PAIN, THE PAIN... it does hurt if you dig up THAT much dirt when you're not used to it... 'm talking from personal experience and aww Dean, taking care of Sam!

As always, the use of his nickname softened Sam's heart toward Dean. As much as the younger brother protested against being called 'Sammy'...when it came from Dean...well, he would miss hearing it.

He would miss Dean.

HURTS, IT HURTS! *clutches her heart* :(

and the ending... :( poor Sammy... just... poor Sammy... god he must've hurt then... I can't even imagine it!

THIS WAS FANTASTIC... 'm really honored you chose to write something out of that story... thank you!

hugs,