Reviews for Remember Me
vampirechewtoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I absolutely love that you put God into this :) He is so good!
Alquimista chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Not bad... but all this things about the bible, and pray, etc... brs!... sorry, but I'm allergic to religions...
xanthrypus chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
very well written.

very good.
Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was good! I'm not usually one for stories that are based off the lyrics of songs, but if someone writes it well enough, I'll go along with it, and this was written well. I only noticed a few errors, such as missing commas or words, but nothing major at all. The relationship between Hermione and her parents was presented very nicely-I loved their Muggleness! Something that I've never seen before that intrigued me was that you portrayed Hermione's family as being religious. I've never run into any fanfictions, especially those that are Harry Potter based, that mention anything about God, the Bible, or praying. Being a Christian myself, I found that fact appealing (if a little odd at first), but I liked how it made her family stand out all the more from the wizarding world, because of the fact that magic is so depended on in the wizarding community and not at all in the Muggle world. I like the idea of God still being a figure even wizards believe in. Overall, this was a great story, with a great lesson. Nicely done!