Reviews for Anime Con't Twilight
AnimaVivo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Funny story and is Twilight really going to be turned into a manga?
OverLordHimeko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
What! Plz tell me it's not true plz cause if it is i will scream to the heavens i hate twiligth and i don't want it to be a Manwha!(
encyser chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hi! This is my first time in the Bamboo Blade section of FFNet, so you're my first author here. Yay!

I don't mind the story; I'm actually familiar with situations similar to what you wrote. My real issue is your spelling. There are some places in your fic where Tama-chan's name is spelled Toma. You changed Romi Paku's name to Ramu Paku, unless you did it to make a fictional celebrity seiyu of your own. (I don't see why you had to, though.) But otaku is spelled with a single 't'.

And about your author's notes, when you said 'it', did you mean Bamboo Blade or Twilight?
Tamaki kawazoe chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
meep! Twighlight, a manwa? NO TELL ME IT'S A LIE! I am so incredibly scared, I woke up my sister and screamed at her if it was true.. cause she liked it don't ask me how...
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Well.. Here I am again with another review!

That really punched all the air ou of my stomach for a moment.. Twilight is seriosly becoming a manwha? I really don't like that idea. Did the author of the series actually contact a manga-ka/manhwa-ga?

Korea already have enough troubles with the Hetalia-series, Twilight would just make even more crazy fans on the globe go beserk and give them even more reasons to "flame" the country.

Uhm, I guess you can hear that I'm not supporting the publishing of Twilight as a manwha. I think the books, movies, posters, calenders and other fan stuff were enough. Sorry about all my long and rant-like reviews, it's just that your stories or author notes make me wanna speak a piece of my mind, and you're the one who happens to get it all.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Please tell me the "Harry Potter" as a manga is for this story only. To me, "Harry Potter", like "Twilight", is an unnecessary series.

I may have never read or watched "Bamboo Blade", but I liked this. I do feel sorry for Tama-chan for dealing with those cosplayers *shudder*.