Reviews for Second Chances
Kikilia14 chapter 22 . 3/5/2012
Very nice chapter. I like how John and Helen are working together.
magnus38 chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
Keeping it up and I will keep reading it and this is more fun to read than some others.
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Awesome, Can't wait for Part 2!
melissaadams22 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Hey there,

Just a fast note to say GREAT job on this. I'm thorougly enjoying it really. Sorry I haven't replied before or anything, life is just crazy here. My dad is in the hospital and his girlfriend is driving me NUTS!

Thank you so much, honestly it's really GREAT.

Melissa
andriaallen chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Really good chapter, I enjoy reading you for posting it :)
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Very Cool Story
melissaadams22 chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
Hi there,

*Waves happily to you in all this MISERABLE heat* Sorry I'm sweaty. Anyway I just wanted to say this update ROCKS truly, *grins* It's wonderful.

Sorry I got behind again, Reba has taken over my life but that's all ok...I've rediscovered her like I did over a decade ago and she's phenomenal. Finally found the links to the crossroads special she did with Kelly Clarkson...it blows me away, I've watched it six times today already. LOL

Keep up the FANTASTIC work and even if I don't feedback regularly rest assured I'm reading along I promise you.

Thanks & blessings
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
Yeah!
andriaallen chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
I love the whole thing and can't wait for more. I do hope that Magnus gets her dream family and that Druitt is a part of that.
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 16 . 3/13/2011
I can see why Delcan is worried but I wonder why.

Is his faith in Magnus been shaken to greatly to see Ashely as anything but an abnormal.
melissaadams22 chapter 16 . 3/13/2011

*Yawns at you* Sorry, Daylight Savings Time messes me up for a few days. LOL

Thank you for this story/update. It was wonderful and I really did enjoy it a bunch so thank you, thank you, thank you muchly. *Holds out coffee or tea depending on what you like* Help yourself :D :)

Thanks again,

Melissa
agent101 chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
It shows that the sanctuary family still gets along no matter happens.

They no how to get back at one another without causing any harm.
melissaadams22 chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Hey there,

Just a fast note as I wake up this morning to say GREAT job on this. I thoroughly enjoyed it, you are truly talented. It's wonderful, very nicely done.
agent101 chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
Having Will get in get trouble when he was taking care of it up.

Have Delcan try and take ashley to the U.K. sanctuary for the what happen at the pool.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »