Reviews for Chibi
khr1410 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I can't believe I am seeing this so let. This story is gold! *Thumps the fave selection repeatedly*
otakubabes chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
interesting
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow, brilliantly in-character!

This is a great idea. ;;

So sad, but adorable too. Poor Shinichi... poor Ran!

The story about taking apart his daddy's chair was really cute.

The scene where he found out the date was so sad.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aw man! The possibilities! I'd love to see where this could potentially go, but where you left it is still good.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
u should keep the story going. i want to see how it ends.
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really like this! There have been fics of him loosing his memory all together, but nothing like this, and I absoulutly love how you wrote it! I wish wish wish wish WISH you would continue it! (on alerts, just in case ;))
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
are you going to continue this
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Poor Shinichi. To everyone else, it is like he shrunk, but to him, he just was flung into the future.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG! SO cute! Are you gonna continue this? Too cute. Really.I love this idea!
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I honestly wish you'd continue this... but oh well. ]
xeno chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
maybe 17 year old shinichi can be somewhere in this as well maybe he could travel ten years in the past to take his younger self's conciosness place as Shinichi's younger self took 17 year old Shinichi's place in all I already reveiwed but I thought this Idea might help somehow if looked at.(If anyone can understand it)
xeno chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
this is pretty good I,d like to see what happens next
THE-number-1-case-closed-lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
W W WHEN ARE GOING TO UPDATE!* goes to retreive the tissue box from the tsnami*
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Hey, that ain't bad. But can he still solve mysteries? Definite potential for more chapters.
Detective Sammy chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was GREAT! You should continue it! I'd even help you if you'd like! My e-mail is Contact me if you wanna continue this!