Reviews for I see monsters
sunshyn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I have to agree with furryface. This is a great story and I hope to see it continue.
furryface chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
Oh no really got into this story and its stopped, please say its not been abandoned! Its really too good for that.
denizkizi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I've read this great story on your Live Journal; last year I think. I'm rereading it now. I loved it then and I love it now. It's just a great description of apocalypse. Very detailed, very realistic. You've pictured the chaos around them, their desperation and loneliness so good that I felt very edgy and eneasy and sad when I read it. COngratulations and thank you. I wish I were talented like you.
JBLovesSharks chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
plese tell me they at least went back to get her bag with the food? *blink blink*
JBLovesSharks chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
how come they went north instead of south? imagine the fun looting disney! ;)

enjoying this story immensely :)
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I've been hearing about this story for a while, but finally sat down to read it. Great work!
jpoeling chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
hey I was wondering if you ever finished the sequel to "Five Years Later"

The first story was really good and I just read everything I could find posted for the second. Thanks for writing.
sunshyn chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
love it so far. i'm not usually into the AU-ish stories but i'm really enjoying this one. your writing of the charecters is believable and the attention to details makes it easy to imagine. looking forward to the next chapter. btw, its the Righteous Brothers.
arrrgylepirate chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
i friggin love this story. All the details are so great, and I kinda love stoned Cameron.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
Damn! I was hoping for them getting naked and making the clay pot!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Thank you thank you thank you! I am so psyched that you have continued this story! Absolutely LOVE it! I hope House forgives Cameron soon. She is hurt afterall. She was just trying to save both their lives.
TK chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Fantastic. I just discovered this story yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for posting and please keep it up!
AllyCameron chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Your story really is like one of those books you start reading and can't stop before it's finished no matter what, and when you're done you want to start all over because it' SO good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
Wow! I am so glad you decided to continue this story! I so love this story! PLEASE please please let House and Cameron live happily ever after (as much as possible given the circumstances). They have been thru so much they deserve to be together. PLEASE update soon!
luvhouse4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
THIS STORY IS SO DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER STORY. IT IS VERY GOOD. I JUST FINISHED YOUR FIVE YEARS AND AM STARTING FIVE YEAR LATER. I LOVE THESES STORIES BECAUSE IT SO REALISTIC AND WHEN YOU WRITE A CHAPTER(ESPECIALLY ON YOUR STORY 5 YEARS) ITS LIKE EACH CHAPTER IS A NOVEL. I STAYED UP UNTIL ALMOST 3 AM READING 5 YEARS, THATS HOW GOOD IT WAS. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, IS 5 YEARS LATER IS THAT COMPLETE? OON LIVEJOURNAL ITS ON CHAPTER12 PART 2. IS THER MORE? KEEP WRITING YOU HAVE A TALENT FOR WRITING.