Reviews for steal a resurrection
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Well that didn't help at all. With that title And the paramedics arriving I was expecting CPR and blood transfusions and AEDs and a living Parker.

Damnit.

There are several more stories in this cycle. You darn well better not keep toying with us, or I'll tell the team it was you that killed Parker! *grumble*
eekz chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I liked this. "Wrong with you" was so very Parkery and serene, but this one did a beautiful job with Eliot's emotions, and Nate's reaction - it feels real. Very well done. :)
b-mystique chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
A myriad of very intense emotions. Beautifully written and heart stopping.:-)
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
loved Eliot in this...just perfection.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Loved this whole thing too. It was SO quintessentially Eliot throughout. I liked that the whole thing was told from his POV, it seemed completey appropriate that he wouldn't let go of Parker's body and that Nate was the one to get through to him and that he knew she was gone before Nate did and that he was willing to do whatever it takes to avenger her death. And that Nate wanted it to be revenge for ALL of them, not just Parker. Man that was good. Angsty and heartbreaking, but good.

pj
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
every emotion was captured so beautifully.

i love the short sentences, they make in more poignant.

~sparrowxlight :))
bakesbabe chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi!

please let this be an huge Eliot whump fic.

pretty please...

thanks!

good luck :-)
cowza chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I'm glad you continued this, even if it didn't go the way one might hope (Parker not really dying?), but you capture it all beautifully. I'd like to keep reading, if you keep writing.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh. This was amazing. I loved the short, choppy sentences, definitely worked for this kind of story. Kinda made me think of how he would be thinking at the moment. Really sad, great job.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very powerful stuff. Great descriptions of Eliot & Nate's reactions. Looking forward to the next installment.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Once again, I was totally sucked in. Speechless. Wow. They will get those guys. The level of emotuion you managed to make come across, even without styating it... the way you made both of them struggle so much to control how they felt, you could practically feel the seams ripping in them. Dang, this is a tough review! Okay... just, wow, I really, really love your writing style. Another amazing story.