Reviews for Easter Daddy
Melchy chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like the vision of Lee in a bunny suit! Sweet moment between father and daughter. Made me smile.
Polly36 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Jennifer Cannon! Great story and FABULOUS introduction. Way to take the high road! The best revenge is living well and that. So glad you wrote this story and the Barney one. They both made my night a little brighter (see I told you I am not a writer:)).
berniej chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hi, after laughing at Lee's expense of course I began to wonder if we(the people who remember and love the show) like to put Lee in these sort of situations because he was always just a little vain? and so concerned with his appearance or is it because we all knew under that exterior he was a big softy and once Amanda got him he would be putty in her hands as well as any daughter they may have..just wondering you know!

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
The Yank and The Brit chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
perrymason: Would you mind pointing out where the constructive criticism is in your review of this story? At the bottom of the box in which you wrote your 'review' ffnet has the following: "A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give. Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement." Where are your tips for improvement?

Yes this story is sweet. It's rated K, if you want something with more bite then check out the M rated stories or perhaps the fiction under True Blood.

I didn't know there was a rule at ffnet that states holiday stories must only be posted close to that holiday.

By the way, perrymason, there's a little 'x' at the top right-hand of the screen. If you don't like a story just click on that, no one is forcing you to read a story you don't like.

-JanG.
adda edwards chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Adorable!

The things we do for our kids! lol
CaseyGuiltyPleasure chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wait a minute, how did I miss the Easter Holiday. How do you come up with this stuff. Consistency evidently play no part in how you write. It sounds like you woke up one morning burped(or maybe something from the other end) and said OMG what an idea for a story. Your disclaimer for this story clearly surrounds with people who admire you and the dribble that you write and EXCLUDES people you CANNOT and WILL NOT take any amount of constructive criticism from.

Good or bad, criticism is to help make you better at what you do and pandering to one side or the other just make all who read your material want to gag. Let me explain this way, sugar is sweet and salt has a bite. After reading this I need a good steak with seasoning salt or I might just have to check myself into a diabetic clinic.

Too much sugar can make you sick!

Like he said in the start "we're way past ridiculous here."
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL I can just see Lee's embarassment, battling with his desire to make his daughter happy. Very cute story, Jenn, thanks for sharing it.

Kudos to you for taking the parody as you ought to - with a grain of salt and a laugh. It was a very poor attempt at a parody at that... bordering on plagiarism, if you ask me, not that fan ever does anything about that sort of thing. Anyway, as you say, who knew your Jenna series was so popular? LOL Gave us all a good laugh, anyway.

SpyGirl
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
cute story. liked it very much