Reviews for Duplicity
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh man how did I miss that you'd written an Alice fic my dear? I guess cuz I hadn't gotten to see it until it came out on video *shrug*

Either way, so glad to see this, and I love the sympathetic view of Jack here. He was definitely a pathological liar, but he certainly did have the very best of intentions.

And can I just say I love your shiney little ocs? *grin* Hope to see more from you Celia my dear!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh, gosh... This is GORGEOUS! U

The story of Number Nine (great number and suit choice!) was so sad, yet so awesome! Poor Catherine, and gosh, love that Jack was helping them so much (and vice versa)! U So sweet!

The fact that they could slightly laugh and KNOW each other so well is beautiful! U You did a wondrous job on this, absolutely!

Rock on! You got Jack just right, and I'm sure the same would be for Nine if he were included in this way (I mean, really, at least ONE of the Suits had to silently protest)! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
izzypop chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
First of all, Adam Baldwin being in your head only adds to the awesome-ness of you.

Second, this was a beautiful little story. Poignant, bittersweet and original. Loved it.