Reviews for Destiny's imprint
TheSilentVoice chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Oh my gosh this story is soo cute! I love it!

Binka
Ottawa gal chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
interesting : )
Crimson Firelight chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Its a great plot, though lacking in the descriptions and detail. One of the major questions that I have is what was making it so Ginny couldn't tell anyone that she was a witch? Everyone that she came in contact with was obviously not muggle, so there shouldn't have been an issue with telling them.

Like I said before, a great plot. I just feel that there is too much left unanswered.
Sakura Lisel chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
I like it so far. :D

Wait, what did Fawkes mean by 'parallel universe'?

If Ginny's not even in the same universe that she came from, then how was she even able to call Harry on the Cullen's cell phone? Or did she wind up contacting THIS universes version of Harry who hated her gut for 'disappearing without a word for months until she finally called, even though it had been a few days since she arrived in this world before she tried calling home?

If time between the two universes does go differently, and since a few days in Twillight world is months in the HP world, and it's been only been a few months in the Twillight universe since the last time she tried calling home, how much time has it back home since her last call? Years? Everyone back home's going to be older than her now. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Okay, why the heck did they do THAT for? COuldn't they have just explained things to her FIRST without turning her against her will? For all they knew, she could have been like Bella, and be totally understanding to the whole situation instead of ruining her life by turning her into one of them. Plus if their still in Forks, they just broke the whole no biting/drinking/turning humans pact with the Quillete's. *lol* As soon as they see Carlisle's eyes, their going to know he bit and drank from a human and it'll be open season on the Cullens. *lol*
Cowie chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
WOW!

SOPHIE YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER!

MEH!
Tuskface chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Umm...wow...all my reviews start like this...anyhoo, a few things:

1. Carlisle would do everything he could to avoid making Ginny a vampire, no matter what.

2. It is all too similar to the actual Breaking Dawn part where Bella becomes a vampire.

3. MORE PIGGING DESCRIPTION!

Otherwise, it's...okay...

TUSKFACE O_o
Tuskface chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
umm...not sure about the last part...maybe you could've been a bit more descriptive, and not start so many sentences with 'I...'

Anyway, I'm not too sure about the plot...

TUSKFACE O_o
Kool Kat chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Honey, you will become an amazing writer one day... look forward to seeing the next chapters to come!
maying38 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
you must not like carlisle very much. he seems to be very "douche-y" in your story :D i love your story so please continue.
freakyharlan chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
um. well i have to say that this is not badly written. Actually its quite well written. The only problem is that the premise is kind of... retarded. Also, what does the title have to do with the story.

Not completely impressed, sophie.

Do better next time.
dramaqueenNo1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Dear Wolfie,

Hi! Drama here!

Okay, so, it's really good, but why did Ginny become so accustomed to being a vampire so quickly?

Please update soon,