Reviews for Relics of the Past
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
PLEASE make the next fanfic! We need more of these amazing crossovers
Sieben Nightwing chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Must. Have. More. Chapters. Please, for the love of a beautiful story, continue this awesome work. Samuel-034 was the best Spartan that you could have put into this, and as such, I am extremely glad to see him back in action.
Aeron Solo chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
For anyone wondering what some people who reviewed on chapter 8 are talking about when they're talking about lost content or something, that was because I lost my thumbdrive some time ago. Thankfully, as you can see I found it, and am now working on the next chapter.

Spartans NEVER die.
Kaijudospartan chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Hold on. Samuel-034... he was the first dead Spartan, right? He died on a Covenant frigate to defend a nuke because his armor was breached and he couldn't get off. So possible other Spartans you could include are Jorge, Black Team, and Grey Team( stretch for Grey, but possible.) Great story, hope to see more.
specter626 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
don't keep anything on a thumbdrive, they are not made to keep important stuff on for a long period, just for phisical transport from one computer to the next, keep you unfinished stuff as an email to your self. please don't stop writing.
greed11 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
well...as long as you are sorry... I'm kidding. If you really feel like you can't continue it, then find someone else to finish it. People do that sometimes with great success. Or if you don't feel like...continue! PERSEVERANCE is the key!
Sithking Zero chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Aw, come on. You've done a great job so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
great story, but you seem to have missed some important details. For example, Progenitor technology of that sort is not supposed to be able to speak, since they are semisentinent engines of war designed and programmed to destroy any incoming vessel, regardless of its intentions. i quote fleet command from HW2: "they will stop at nothing to destroy us"...

Still, its quite a good story, keep it alive..
Psyentific chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
WOAH! Formatting! Centered text uggghhhughguhg
RahXephon chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Fucking annoying centering.
Avery Johnson chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
we will understand. everyone misplace their things once in a while. it is only natural as we are humans. :)
greed11 chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
You will write the next chapter or random threat here

GET IT?

now I know you have something called a "Life" you need to maintain. but it has been almost a month and i'm sure you know where i'm going with this...

so yeah...are you encouraged now to write?

just a word of warning though. your characters are passing Mary Sue levels in several areas. I (all important I) think you need to tone it down Several notches.

after all according to Wikipedia the youngest naval captain IN US HISTORY was 24/25ish when he was made captain. you have one at 16.

and you have several high power/prodigy characters.

no one (should) mind high power or prodigies in stories...as long as there are not several in them. a prodigy is after all supposed to be a rare thing. that is why they are cool.

you could i suppose rectify alot of this by just retconning the ages a few years.

but despite all that i'm still subscribing to your story...huh...must mean it is good otherwise
BLAMMO chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Your little OC is a Gary Stue, and fails in so many ways that if it were possible to utilize fail as energy, it'd be enough to power every bit of machinery on the Earth for a hundred years.
Sajuuk chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
hello lol

this story is good and i can t wait to read the new chapter

please create new technologies of war with the ships but also the warrior

i also hope that Shen V'Klek help the master chef and creat bonds with the unsc and the hiigaarans

a

a french reviewer
Shadowedvoid chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Just finished reading your version of Relics of The Past from start to where it currently is. I must say that this is becoming one very interesting crossover. And I hope that you will be able to write more in the near future.

-SV