Reviews for Brave New World
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 8/21
Keep writing as life allows
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 22 . 7/28
I hope this story isn't at its end! I love this. I love the drama! Seriously hoping for a break between some of the Weasleys and Harry. I LOVE Harry's Great Uncle. He is such a character. I love the fluffiness between Blaise and Harry. I'm hoping Daphne or Tracey will become their surrogates...but that is a-ways off. I wonder if Horcruxes will play a role in this story. PLEASE UPDATE! It has been 6 years... :'-(
Just Sandy chapter 22 . 7/22
Oh my gosh... This story... is absolutely brilliant! That is about all I can say at this moment... just absolutely brilliant. I hope you can update this story and I understand if can't cause you are too busy... But just an absolutely brilliant story. Can't wait for the next possible update. :)
kdarnell2 chapter 22 . 7/18
This story is amazing! I just stumbled upon it yesterday and I truly hope you haven't abandoned it. I would really love to read what happens next.
Eruonen chapter 22 . 5/2
I love this story. I hope you will continue it.
Yulisa chapter 22 . 4/6
have you abandoned this story? :C
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
I LOVE BLAISE/HARRY
"UKE HARRY POWER"
sunset oasis chapter 20 . 3/24
I love Blaise/Harry!
The interaction between them is so damn hot XD
sunset oasis chapter 10 . 3/24
Ron is an idiot. Damn!
Blaise is charming as always.
Dumbledore irritates the hell out of me.
aripotter24 chapter 22 . 3/4
que paso que no actualizas? me encanta pobre harry
CatGirl04 chapter 22 . 2/19
A truly great story.
VeronicaD13 chapter 22 . 2/18
This story is AMAZING! oh I hope that you eventually come back to it! There's probably 50 thousand words that I could use to describe the absolute awesomeness of this story and the hopes that i have for it.

Thank you for writing what you have and I will always hope for more!
Omg, THIS IS AMAZING! How,why, would u just end it here?! UPDATE PLEASE, OR I WILL DIE! :(
JuicyGeek chapter 22 . 2/12
Such an amazing story! I hate that it hasn't been updated in years...would love to know the conclusion. To finally see Harry come into his own.
ice-liger chapter 22 . 1/25
Why did you stop writing? It was such a good story.