Reviews for Brave New World
Seriously?! That's how you end it? Crazy cliffhanger! I thought the story was amazing. It made so much sense. Very well written, and structurally correct. Wish there was more though...
ToriMassengale77 chapter 22 . 3/23
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES EVER PLEASE PLEASE PICK IT BACK UP SOMEDAY!
Annalane chapter 1 . 3/15
This far the best fanfiction in the HP universe that i've read and i hava to thank you for it. I dont know of u'll continue this but it's okay if u dont. I know real life is more important and that is totally normal. Besides i've got my imagination if i want more. I just hope u still read the comments because u need to be complimented on your wonderfull work. Read something that had something similar to the old ways before and it's an aspect of magik that fascinates me. U have a true gift with words i only hope u still enjoy writing at least for yourself.
Kisses.
Anna
nyx-p1e chapter 22 . 2/19
Wow! Amazing story! Even though it's been so long since you last updated, I hope you return to this eventually! :)

I love your take on 'the old ways', Harry and Ron's friendship, Harry and Hermione's friendship, Harry and Dumbledore's relationship. I think you managed to capture all of the canon characters exceedingly well, while adding a more mature and adult outlook on life to them. I'd be really interested in exploring and reading more about Harry's growth as a wizard, a leader and a warrior. His relationships have shifted and changed drastically already so far, and his realization and command at the end of this chapter are going to finalize some of those changes. Gosh, you've just created such a fascinating tapestry and I want to know more! How will Harry's surviving family deal with his relationship with Blaise? How will Harry deal with the Wizarding World's reaction to his relationships and his choices in battle? How will learning the old ways continue to affect Harry? How will Harry defeat Voldemort, and who will he lose before then?

Good luck with all your writing, and I really really hope you get the time and inspiration to continue this at some point. :)
I'm very sad you abandoned this fic I fell in love the first time Harry and Blaise met. This is an amazing story! I'm going to follow it in the hopes you will I know it up again one day
chrrysak chapter 1 . 2/2
seriously? you need to continue
Diverging Patronus chapter 22 . 1/26
...this isn't a good place to leave off at all! Awesome story! Wish you had finished!
YaGirlMo chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
Okay but how can you write 22 chapters in six months and then not update for another six and a half years? Update soon please.
YaGirlMo chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
Ron and Ginny swear they're relevant. Honestly I'm really mad that they're still somehow his "friends." Both are extremely selfish, childish, and only looking out in their best interest.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Ron is a BITCH. I could never have a friend like that.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
How cloud you leave us with a cliffhanger ;w; ?
WIPs are depressing. I hope someday you'd make time and complete this wonderful story. Thank you xx
Also this is my favourite BlaisexHarry fic.
Rkaj chapter 22 . 12/14/2016
Write more please
Larkscope chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
I know it's been years since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know people are still reading your story. It's so very good! And I could see it easily becoming one of my very favorite Harry Potter stories if it were finished. If you have the time or inclination to post again I'd love to read what you write.
Jisra Lumina chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
I must say, that you had Me spell bound with this story, I almost forgot to sleep when I started to read this, well I really missed most of the night reading this, but it was so worth it! So even if i am bit sleep deprived I really must thank you for this Fantastic fanfiction and your story has so much good and even original ideas that is quite rare in fanfiction nowadays. So I hope to see more of this or another work from you. Just a big thank you.
Alizarin098 chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
Really!? That's where you leave it!? With "kill them all."!? Chilling, by the way. Please continue! I love this story and the Blaise/ Harry interactions and you cut me off. Rude. Please come back and continue. Thank you.