Reviews for Brave New World
Staocalocin chapter 22 . 9/7
Please continue
GhostKing3 chapter 22 . 9/3
I don't usually write reviews but this story really struck me. Skilfully written, expert characterisation. It has been an incredibly long time but I'll be damned if I don't hope for an update. Hope you come back to this
Jinx chapter 22 . 8/11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT WAS SO GOOD, THINGS WERE JUST ABOUT TO GET BLOODY AND THEN I FOUND OUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR ELEVEN YEARS! Honestly though, halfway through the fic I was just like, “Tf you doing on , lmao, go write a fucking book.”

I’m absolutely in love with the way you craft emotions with words, like it’s poetry. Moments carved from paragraphed and feelings written with words, UGH! I could go on for days about it.

The way you can encapsulate the different characters and then when you write from their perspective, I can actually see how your style slightly changes based on which character you’re writing. When Hermione was watching Harry train, it was a little more drawn out and much more critical, analytical. Then it switched back to Harry and it went back to his more spastic, yet clear he was still actively trying to make sense of the situation at hand and analyze it, instead of just saying whatever first pops into his head, ITS GREAT!

(T T) I’m still upset you haven’t updated in forever and a half tho, lol just saying.
Luxinfire chapter 22 . 7/10
I found this almost 8 years ago and I've loved it from my first sit down, I just reread it, I do at least once a year when because I love the world you created and the old ways and connecting with magic and elements. (of which so if there is a fire salamander and water serpant then I'm curious what animal resonateswith air and earth), I love Harry and Blaise of course (My All time Fave Harry Pairing) and Daphne and Tracey being Blaise's besties, Neville, Luna, Hermione (trying to figure ish out, first love is powerful but more so for someone like Hermione who is unused to such attention that she puts up with someone like Ron) Septima and Leo are Amazing. The Weasley bunch annoy TF outta me, I reserve judgement on the twins, Charlie, and Bill but Ron is disgusting and pathetic- his ego, insecurities, jealousy and entitlement without working for anything is shameful, and Ginny being mad because someone doesn't like her and spewing vitriol is disgusting. Molly is a harpy and needs to mind the business that pays her which is nothing. And Arthur needs to get a backbone or ambition, and I'm more than sure a big reason they don't follow the old ways and taught their kids such hatred is because they're (sorry to sound harsh) poor. They claim its evil or such rubbish simply because alot of the people who practice do have money. Since when are the longbottoms dark or evil, why would Andromeda, a woman who left her family to follow her heart and marry a muggleborn do it or Tonks as a product of that union? And to accuse Harry and try to shame him saying his parents would he disappointed as if she knew them well is disgusting. it's no wonder each of her kids left home and went far to Egypt, Romania, Hogsmeadeand wherever else the hell Percy went. Malfoy and his ilk are pathetic as usual, moving on. I truly adore this and wish you would continue, please come back its greatly missed There are only a handful of Harry/Blaise fics and even less that are over 100k words, most have 5k to 50k at most, if that. I really hope you are ok and life is treating you well.
"Wait?"
"I'VE DONE MY WAITING! 11 YEARS OF IT!
IN AZKABAN!"

This is how I feel right now, "Just thought you ought to know"
ScarletOsprey chapter 14 . 6/30
Amazing chapter and Blaise/Harry scene was beautiful
ScarletOsprey chapter 9 . 6/30
Harry's description of his feelings is beautiful
Ragini1107 chapter 1 . 4/28
I wish the fic was continued. it is amazing and very interesting. Hope it us completed someday
poppy chapter 1 . 4/24
please finish please please please please please please
CloudOfNothingness chapter 22 . 4/24
I still think about this story even 10 years later. I would've loved to see how it ended or at the least how this battle ended. Hope you're well!
Zombie Killer S chapter 12 . 1/27
Please reconsider continuing this story it's really good
shadowgrl chapter 22 . 1/21
Oh dang what a cliffhanger! I am sorry the story has been abandoned but I have to say it was an excellent read. I love your characterization of Blaise, Daphne, and Tracey and the glimpse of their power we got this chapter was awesome.
I feel a bit like there is more to Ron’s anger than just his insecurities but I might be wrong. I love stories where Neville steps up and this one is a good Neville.
The valet elves are cool and the family Harry now has is wonderful.
Thanks for the 22 chapters posted I really enjoyed them.
Jayden Adams chapter 22 . 12/22/2020
Wish you would continue the story
Adrija chapter 15 . 12/22/2020
Dear FaeScribe35 ,
Absolutely intriguing! I know I am quite some years late, but perhaps you could complete it? For, I am quite possibly addicted to this story. It has a nuance to it, which many fics lack, the details yet not too much to seem boring; a flow to it, properly structured sentences even. Honestly, this is a work of art, from the start to the almost finish! I love the LGBTQ representation, for often it is fetishized, yet I find none here! Obviously I love a rebellious Harry and I never thought I would pay a second glance to lesser known characters,but 'gosh' you made me acknowledge them! I know I am gushing a lot, yet this isn't enough. If you do decide to not finish this work, I would be 'ok' with it, I know the pains of undertaking abandoned work.
Yours faithfully,
A Fangirl
slytherab chapter 22 . 12/13/2020
this story is so good, you stopped at the best part, please update