Reviews for Brave New World
derGims chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I don't know why you should have possibly abandonned this quite fine story and a most promising new family idea about Harry, but I _do_ hope, it's not a decision for forever. There are some fics in the doing, all of them worthy to follow and your's would be a likewise worthy addition to them. If that's not possible at all, perhaps you have snippets, ideas and so on - you got the idea - and/or a story line to publish. Maybe someone would like to adopt? If not, thank you for some hours of fascinated reading. Especially a finely pictured Blaise (and Neville, by the way) should be worth to be continued. There would be some points of critique, too, but why bother? If there would be a continuing of the story, I would promise, to go into further detail.
Kiri Namikase chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
good fic I want t read next chaper
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
I have read this story over and over again. This has to be the best Harry Potter slash Blaise fic on ffn hands down. I have never wanted a story to be updated as much as I want this story updated. Please please update this story. I dont care if it is on ao3 or whatever site you want just please for the love of writers and readers dont let this story go unfinished.
Pouting chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
I'm still so mad that you haven't updated this u years and just when the intensity was drawing upwards. I hope one day, you'll come back to this story see all those who want more and continue it.
Covered in Bruises chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
I know this is a SUPER Harry is right about everything but Ron was blindingly accurate in this chapter. Harry is super jealous and being a complete A-hole. That he is so butthurt that Hermione feels compelled to bow to him is even sadder.
Covered in Bruises chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Ron is right about a lot here. Harry HAS become kind of a dick.
CharmingKarma chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
I am nearly speechless. This took my breath away, in anticipation, in fear, in righteous anger. I felt along side the characters you made your own, and I got lost in the absolutely stunning world you spun. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this truly fantastic story, even though it appears to be abandoned, I'm grateful that I got to read as much from you as I have. Hope this finds you well darling, and blessed be.
Alice chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
OMG! This i seriously one of the best stories ive EVER read. It is sooooo GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!
Dashusi4ka chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
god it's beautiful. may it be updated soon..
jjlee3449 chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
i really like and enjoy this story and hope that you update it soon. thanks for posting such a riviting and exciting story to read it really drew me in and held my attention. i got so excited and sad an really felt like i was apart of the story watching how harry reacted to everything around him, and how he was growing as a person and a wizard
Kaylen Cooper chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Just realised that there is a problem with it showing you as logged in when in actuality you aren't.

Previous 'Guest' review was mine. :D

No wonder it let me review, even though I was positive I had already reviewed the latest chapter. Which I have. ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Read this again, because it's absolutely brilliant.

Loved it as before - hopefully it gets updated one day again, and will look forward to that very much so. :)
Nara816 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
I have just read this and I cant believe you havent updated this story! Update!
ileleana chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
Well damn I wish you were still writing this. Your story is absolutely amazing and kept me up reading lol
Fred chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Also this really needs a Ron bashing and and super OOC Harry notice in the summary.
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »