Reviews for Brave New World
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 21 . 7/8/2019
I hope this isn't the end! I want to see more! I want to see Blaise and Harry have more dates. I want to see the Golden Trio break for good. I want to see that Ginny find someone other than Harry. I can't wait to see what Harry's Great-uncle thinks of this battle. Please, I know it's been 9 years, but please update!
RiceFlower chapter 22 . 7/1/2019
When I first saw this story under another author's favorites, for some reason I thought I saw the word "completed." But I just wanted to say that this story was awesome! I really wish it had been completed.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2019
Please continue!
gabby9584 chapter 22 . 6/16/2019
I should have skipped straight to the end before starting this story. It's definitely amazing and I truly hope you find the drive to finish it or at the very least get pass this killer of a cliffhanger.
Mathlexis chapter 22 . 6/6/2019
It’s been almost ten years... That last line will always send shivers up and down my spine. You built up this amazing world, and never came back to it. I hope, one day, you’ll return and show us what had happened.
Hunnypooh chapter 22 . 5/29/2019
I made the mistake of reading this again because I remembered liking it after so long of avoiding it because it was discontinued for ten years after finally getting good.
grayceg chapter 22 . 5/26/2019
This is by far one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read! I'm so sad you didn't finish it! Great job!
Shadow jade Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
The dementors were at Hogwarts during third year ins econd year was the diary
LittleBlackLamb chapter 22 . 4/1/2019
Hopefullly when you read this you are fine and in good health. I wantend to let you know that even after nine years this is still a wonderful story. Made even better because it is one of the few with Harry and Blaise as a pairing and Harry becoming his OWN person. Thank you for sharing it. Lots of love to you.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/29/2019
Please try to update. Ik it's been close to 9 years but we would truly enjoy if you could continue this.
RandomFangirl16 chapter 22 . 3/16/2019
This story is amazing I love it so much I can’t wait for the next update
Literary Consumer chapter 22 . 3/8/2019
This is so good I can’t believe it hasn’t been updated in years
fireflii chapter 22 . 2/19/2019
I just found out about this fanfic and read it straight through. I can't believe this is the last update... from 9 years ago. RIP
kaftan chapter 22 . 12/25/2018
WHAT. This stops here, really? Dying to know if they will kill them all or not! :-D
And... and 8 years ago too. Damn.
Well frustration aside, this was a really good story! I like the pairing too... there’s not enough of good Harry/Blaise fics.
Hope you can someday resume... but regaredless of that thank you for this amazing story!
RoseofJericho11 chapter 22 . 12/17/2018
are you going to finish this? I absolutely loved it
844 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »