Reviews for Brave New World
Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2018
Please post soon! This is too interesting to just stop writing now
MarkiexD chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Could I ask you to please continue this wonderfull story? I found it just uesterday and read it all till the last chapter and I need more! Pretty please :D?
Yuu101cutie chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Please coninue this story. I recently found it and have fallen in love with it. Finished reading all these chapters in a day. I love anything with Blaise and Harry having a relationship. They make a cute couple. I also want to know what happens. Ja ne.
poetrywoman chapter 22 . 8/14/2018
Please finish this! It's such an interesting story!
Altiria-Aty chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
oh shit! Harry Damnn! I can see why though especially with the death waters just reviving the people who were stunned. it's not gonna help at all to capture the death eaters!
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
*gleeful sound* oh this is starting out swimmingly! I love it so far!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
Please, Please continue! This is my favorite BlaisexHarry story and I want to read it to its end.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2018
I...am so...HURT RIGHT NOW. I'm happy that I read this story and ABSOLUTLEY DEVERSTATED THAT THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATES IN 8 YEARS! BLOODY HELL IT'S SO DAMN GOOD AND I COULD HONESTLY CRY RIGHT NOW. I KNEW THE END WAS COMING.
Awesome read...* goes and cries in a dark corner #Tamakistyle*
jesadawnn1991 chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
I hope you update soon.
Maddie chapter 22 . 6/15/2018
Amazing story! What happened to you? Why did you stop writing? You're so good at it! I really hope you're all right! 3
YuunaFiction chapter 22 . 5/25/2018
Nooooo! You can’t leave it there! *cries a river* ;_;
piglet873 chapter 14 . 4/24/2018
ohhhh! Mr Zabini, you are sleek! i swear i could hear that rough growl in my head...
*sigh*
RN chapter 22 . 3/20/2018
Oh my God, I had literal goosebumps when I read that last line: "Kill them all." That was SO badass.

I can't wait for more badass Harry moments!
LostAuthor2003 chapter 22 . 3/8/2018
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please! Pretty please continue this or tell me there's a sequel!
Enishi-Haru chapter 22 . 3/8/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »