Reviews for Brave New World
Enishi-Haru chapter 22 . 3/8/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
DnMikado chapter 10 . 2/21/2018
I am amazed with Harry, I wouldn’t even be friends with Ron, I hate him! Such an ungrateful brat! Geez, dump him for god sake! You have enough to worry about without that total idiot by your side!
Vermilion Fire chapter 22 . 2/6/2018
Oh my gosh. What a place to leave us hanging!
Ceriarcher chapter 21 . 2/3/2018
I do hope one day you return to this it's by far one of my all time favourite stories
Misty chapter 19 . 1/27/2018
Great story. The Super!Harry and Ron bashing are a bit much, but it's still readable. I wonder about Hermione though. She used to always be on Harry's side. And does she really think that Ginny is so great, that Harry can't help but fall for her? Because giving Ron's sister a 'test drive' and then decide she isn't for him would be even worse than anything else Harry could do. Hermione should realize that.
Misty chapter 21 . 1/27/2018
Speaking with Ginny would give her delusions more credit than they deserve. Harry made perfectly clear that he's not interrested. That should be enough for anyone. Ginny's crush is not any more special than any other, just because Harry is close to her family.
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
I just found your amazing story and I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. please update this is to good to not finish. what you have started is amazing edition that i would love to see as a movie. continue if you can but I will reread this story whenever I can.
PaleAngel90 chapter 22 . 1/1/2018
Loving the story, please don't abandon it. Please update it soon!
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
I love it when Harry bitc-h slaps Ron shaming him for his childishness. Thumbs up for that, Author! :)
The TeenageProphetess chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
please update! this is one of the most interesting fanfictions I have read... I also really need to know how it ends...
Megra chapter 22 . 9/25/2017
Hi!

I don't know if you still even check this... because I know that chances are, this story will never be updated... But I just want you to know that I love what you've done with these characters and this world so so so much. I was desperately hoping as I read this that I wouldn't feel so attached since it hasn't been updated in years but I started it anyway. It was so worth it. Even if I never get to read what happens to your version of Harry and Blaise and these amazing characters that you've put so much thought and effort into, it's still so worth it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with the fandom. I will probably be rereading this for years to come.
M
Ceriarcher chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
I am sad this hasn't been updated I still have it saved in my alerts in hope. Great story. X
spittingllama7856 chapter 22 . 7/23/2017
Argh! I need the next chapter! Amazingly done. I am in love!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
I hate you for not finishing this -_-
SlightlyDerangedVermillion chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
Okay, so, I've been slowly reading your story for about three days and just finished it, and I love it. It's one of the best I've ever read, and I'm happy I I found it. However, IT IS NOT cool that you haven't updated in six or seven years. I get that things happen in life and our passions fade, and I'm not angry, I'm just like why. Why does it got to be the way it is? But anyhow, pm me so I know you're not dead.
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »