Reviews for A Rich Kid With Issues
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 5/13
Aw why did you stop ? This was exactly what was missing . And all four are so cute . Please tell me we will read more chapters with them .
Timelordyugioh chapter 4 . 3/9
man, this is amazing! but wait, wasn't tim drake robin around this time? if so, will you throw him in this fic? cause it would be so funny to see his reaction to his mentor being younger then him.
sun711 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
please continue it is good story
onyxdove21 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Dang, Alfred is scary. Please update or something
final-zangetsu chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Please update this, it's a good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Just found this story and it it crazy good! Thanks for writing this story !
Judy chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
This story is so adorable and can't wait til u finish it! I still don't like Catwoman.
ZachZ chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
hehehe, great story.
Please keep going!
weathergirl17248 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Oh man, gotta love the Power Rangers!
Xoraan chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Love the story so far, the idea of the Children's league is hilarious. And how Diana and Bruce act is so cute.
Dymitria chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I laughed so much reading tjis, but wgere are the next chapters? Please update! This is too good to leave it like that...
Black Canary14 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Wow! this is a great story! Your a great writer... please continue to update this story!
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Hey Lady!
I loved the chapters so it's a shame that has abandoned this good story
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Haushaushaus
I loved!
And Alfred, as always, is the best
Firaga Bird chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I really do hope you continue this story. The potential for a kid-sized Justice League is mind-boggling. The interaction between kid Batman and Catwoman and aftereffects alone were really interesting to read. It doesn't have to be humor all the time, but the general way Bruce and Diana handle their adult problems with childlike personalities is mercilessly entertaining.