Reviews for The Bachelor
brittany08forever chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
More pls
InuxKagsForever chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
OMG I love this story, why won't you update this, it's so good!
lucy chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
please write more to this story, it is really good
Miss Pink 001 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
plz update, will edward be there? Will bella tell him about her being pregnant with his twins?

plz update asap!

Miss Pink 001 x
paramore662572 chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Please, please, please write more chapters
anon chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
The story has an interesting premise. I think you need to slow down the pace though. Also crocodile tears are fake tears.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Cant wait for more keep updating please
doijrkejjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
um... why did you stop writing...just as the story was just getting REALLY good...not that it wasn't b4 but just not the same intense 'holy shizz its Alice' kinda feel! so yah you serioulsy NEED to keep writing..or you'll have some angry and i mean ANGRY peeps after you.!
twilightsaga1918 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Please finish
michelle chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
WRITE MORE!
S k i n n e y L o v e chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I really like this! It is so good! LOL it feels like a reality show. Oh! PLEASE update soon? I beg of you! this story is to amazing.
ConfusionPixie chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
is eddie there! please write more!
MaliciousMadameMarie chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I liked it though I'm not crazy about the names. No worries, it's your story and you can do whatever you want. Thanks for updating! :D
PushingReality34 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
omg omg omg. Okay i'm done now.

You did not just leave this chapter as a cliffhanger *pouts*. It was awesome, I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how this all plays out. Update soon, I mean it this time. *glares* jk, jk.
MizuiroNeko chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
its really good, the chepters should be a bit longer...cuz when u leave cliff hangers with a short chapter it makes readers a bit more than fustrated than leaving a cliffhanger with a long chapter. cant wait for the next installment .keep up the good work.