Reviews for Twice a Liar
D: Cliffhanger.
canaderp-williams chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yay
zoewinter1 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
any chance of this being continued?
stupidsexyprussia chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
enjoying the story a lot! update when you can :)
FlyingPig chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I love this story. Seriously, I do. PLEASE CONTINUE I FUCKING LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. Seriously, your writing style is amazing, you have amazing ideas and the plot is developing quite well. Please continue? Soon?
Didou367 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Your story is truly awesome ! I've read the prequel of "Twice a Liar" and I really really enjoyed it. So, I was delighted when I saw there was a sequel.

But actually, I'm quite depressed because... There's no more to read !

In the prequel, the way you made Matthew, his drug and alcohol addiction, it was so... Shit, I don't find the word (Yeah, I'm French).

Anyway, I admire the fact you didn't fall into clich├ęs (I don't really know if it can be said in English, but whatever, I hope I'm not to difficult to understand).

I wanted to say that I'm genuinely looking for the next chapters. Yeah, that's why I suscribed to Story Alerts, of course.

But I felt like it wasn't right to not leave a review while you gave me such a good time with your fiction (Oh God, I'm having the feeling that everything I'm writing doesn't mean anything U_u).

And... That's all. Sorry for my potential mistakes. As I said, I'm French.
lizzy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
please please please write more
Selenaa Cc chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Please do update this soon! I'd die of angst soon ! P.S Did I day this is so awesome!
beef chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
man, i really love this story
Anastasia Keehl chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
Ah, YES! THE SEQUEL! XDD

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Update soon.

FAVE!
whitetyger123 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
pfft so what if I should be going to bed so I can get a job tomorrow. Finding this sequel was damn worth it! But seriously matt, hadn't you learnt from last time not to leave your needles in the couch? LOL, poor Al, but that is why you don't drive will talking on the phone! Anyway, so happy about the sequel. Can't wait for an update, and I'm awesome cause I made that rhyme.
Mytho Del Rosa chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*fangirl squeal*

Yey! Sequel! *dances*
anon chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Hm...

I like it, and the previous one too.

but, I would have liked to see more explanation as to why Matt was doing drugs again. It seemed as if he was (mostly) on the road to recovery in the end of the last one, and now it seems like he's almost back where he started. It just seemed but rather sudden. but maybe that is coming?

But I'm interested to see where this is going :D
Kristalli chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
EEK keep going! what's going to happen next?
Pink Sugar Elephant chapter 2 . 1/17/2010