Reviews for YuGiOh! 5D's: Stardust Accelerator
Uchu no akuma no kami chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD Yuseis ass pfft HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Burningstardustxlr8r chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
you should do the new game called "yugioh 5ds world championship 2011 over the nexus" next. its not out yet but you should do it when it does come out. best o' luck! and by the way... canadian cheese is better than american cheese. its much stronger. lol!
Burningstardustxlr8r chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
great... thanks a lot... now i cant stop thinking about yusei's totally hot... never mind... (im a girl in case you didnt know)
Burningstardustxlr8r chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
lol! mei has no idea how right she is!
beautiful-surreal chapter 20 . 10/26/2010
Fuck man. O_O I should start subscribing to you. You write like the author of Eragon. So damn involving I could read for hours and miss meals without noticing. Freaking crazy man. You're awesome.

The only thing I can notice that is off about your writing is that you write so enthusiastically- and fast at that- you tend do misplace "these" around some dialouge, and run some words into each other. Nothing that a proofread wouldn't fix. I do it too. X)

You're freaking awesome man. The ending was a little creepy, but I throughly enjoyed it.
beautiful-surreal chapter 18 . 10/25/2010
I know this story is already written, but I just have to say: it'd be awfully symbolic if you gave Kyou a new signer mark of the dragon's back. The mark that connects the rest. Or maybe that'd be better suited for Yusei?
beautiful-surreal chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Let me just say two things: 1) This is an incredible gripping story, and 2)

THIS IS SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
omegadramon2 chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
Great chapter keep it up

P.S why did you change his sister from the first duel she had where she had orignal monsters based off the Four Hosmen.
dragonshaun9 chapter 20 . 10/8/2010
whoa...just whoa... i remember this part from the game, and it was so bloody annoying. looking forward to the next one.
Awesome Archer chapter 20 . 10/8/2010
Cruud it's over ! Anticipating a great sequel for such a great story. Koyou has influenced me so much (oddly, when I played the actual game, I named my character koyou. After that, I won every duel. I usually suck, so that was very awesome)

Congrats to you, my friend, and best of luck with Reverse of Arcadia!
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 20 . 10/8/2010
Damn, this was all good! And you really had Divine down to the letter! And it was a great plot twist seeing him doing the fake ritual instead of Goodwin. Make sure you do the next one big! Awesome Story!
warrior of six blades chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
Nice job on this chapter.I can't wait for the next one to come out.I wish you luck with your other stories and keep up the good work.
Awesome Archer chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
Can't wait for the Dark Signer arc to begin. Makes my day when I see the new chapter show up in my email.
warrior of six blades chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
Nice job on this chapter.I hope you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with your future chapters/stories.I can't wait to see what happens next.
warrior of six blades chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
Nice job with your chapters so far.I hope you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with your future stories/chapters.I can't wait for the next chapter.