Reviews for Recalling the Past
NRATQH chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love your depiction of them which is rightly so. in fact I loved pretty much the whole fic down to the way they talk to each other to every tiny detail I could imagine them doing it all with such subtle hints of affection. But forgive me for my critiscm, I only wish that you had made them talk more about their current lives and how they had fared for those long years. Just to show how far they've come and the lessons they've learned in life. for example Tom maybe talking about his daughter and how maybe he wishes for her what they had or Jane talking in more detail about suitors that might have wanted her hand and her reasons beside love for not accepting. I just think there's a lot of potential and more to perfect in this fic. Hope my review helped you to improve your writing in any way because you really have a talent for writing (Dont EVER doubt that) and I my critic is proof of that because I think it's worth the effort )
Jorge Castro de Dios chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
me gusto mucho tu historia aunque estuvo en ingles, el cual no es mi idioma favorito, aun así capturaste el espíritu de una época he hiciste creíble la realidad de 2 enamorados del pasado. En tu historia veo indicios de algunos elementos irónicos y de otro tipo, me gusto mucho y siento que es una historia tierna que capta el dolor de volver a ver lo que es imposible de alcanzar.

Me gusta mucho esta historia y espero que sigas escribiendo por mucho tiempo tu percepción de los sentimientos es simplemente maestre
Emilie chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
No, I quite enjoyed how they didn't kiss. I admit when I first read the description I was afraid of exactly that, so I read the entire fic with wide, scared eyes.

Thank you for staying true to the century,

Anyway, I thought your fic was written very well, and I quite enjoyed it.

I almost feel as if you could change the character names and a few things to make it stand as an original story, that's how great your character development was.

I really hope to see more from you, you're a good writer, keep it up!
Just a Random Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Woaah very good... And sad... But lovely
BlackPuma137 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It was written really well, but I think you were describing too much about how they felt; like Jane understanding, etc. You described already with their actions and dialogue. Also, I would try to keep the Author's Notes at the beginning, as it's distracting to the reader; and many of us do know what you tried to say in the Author's Notes. Great first story though; keep up the good work!
EnchantedCinderella chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was great for your first story ] I really enjoyed it and it was infact what I would have pictures after the end of the movie...It's the opposite of what I...We probably all wanted which was that they'd kiss and 'get together' lol but yes obviously maturity comes in and yeah Jane does die *sigh* anyway it was great!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ah, no! Screw reality and let us go with fiction! :/ This was great though. I loved it. (:
pingou chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i think you did very well with this ! thank you and I think you should write more !

see you soon I hope !

pingou
Tour de Force chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very cute! I loved the movie and the ending made me so sad. I wanted Jane and Tom to end up together so badly! Then I was forced to watch Pride and Prejudice to make myself feel happy again.

I didn't notice any errors in spelling, grammer, or punctuation, so congrats on the too.

Anyway, very cute!