Reviews for Bully
Mimilovesanime chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
More more! :)
imorin chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Was going through your stories and ran across this one, again! I loved this one even though it only consist of two chapters it was and still is an awesome read! Hopefully you get the chance to finish it, *crosses fingers* I'm hoping it gets a number in front of it on your incomplete list! :D
HinataTheShyGirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
that was so mean of sasuke! please continue to write!
sasuke you mean chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
lol this is funny plz write more
myghost chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I like the plot, you should continue it!
Basara of Ryther chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
This is a little confusing. First you say that Hinata and Sasuke were best friends and then you said that they started to drift apart, you said nothing about Sasuke being mean to her. And also, you could give the characters a little more introduction. I know almost everybody reading this already knows who all the characters are, but you give no inclination of their relations to each other in YOUR view. It seems like you expect the reader to know what you're thinking, like WHY Gaara is so secretive about his life. You just kind of threw that one out there. If you had perhaps given a little background introduction, I might have understood it a little more. For me, it was kind of like a "Whaaaaaat?" moment. Sorry if I'm being critical, just thought I'd give you some advice.

P.S. The chapters are a little too short as well.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Please please make more it was amazing.
Princess Shawty chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
why ya stop this look like a perfect beginning to a story. Keep it up!. i like it.
Sofya94 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Please continue :( I read this story a while ago and I loved it, now I reread it and still love it! Please please please make another chapter :)?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
please continue this story it is amazing:)
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
He's such a jerk, very funny, like it.
NotaPunk chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
If I was Hinata I would've curb stomped Sasuke! That ass! :( Sasuke, why you gotta act like a preschooler when this concerns Hinata, who you obviously have a crush on. MAN UP!

And why didn't he get punished yesterday for pushing her into the pool?
kandita chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I would love it if you update this are atleast try to complete it.

I hate to see story with a good start and shows potential undone
Nema chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Gr8 story so far oh sasuke you bastard
Haushinka-chan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
It's so good that it's so bad that you don't continue this.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »