Reviews for Bully
BunnyMewWitch chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
oh my god! Sasuke is such and a**hole! poor Hinata! i wanna know what happens next! so update soon pease!
muppyiscool chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I like it! Seems like a very interesting start but in a good way! :) Please update soon!
Likes to Smile chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
0_o Gaara...

Why did Sasuke do that! Urgh! Makes me soo mad!

Loved the chapter :D
reviewer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
hey...i want to say that i really really love all ur story especially with sasuhina pairing. do u like reading manga? coz i really suggest u to read the 'honey x honey drops' manga by minami kanan. coz the character there is so sasuhina n i really hope u would write a story similar to like that coz ur writing is just amazing. i hope u will consider this ;)
Tek Sonay chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Ah, Sasuke, that jerk! I hope Hinata or someone gets him back!

Very interesting second chapter, especially with that . . . Gaara think. ~shudders~ Okay, that part was kind of freaky.
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I really like this so far, even though Sasuke's being such a jerk..I don't get why he would purposely destroy Hinata's project..

Speaking of Hinata, you've got her characterized really well here.

Nice work so far. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
The.Usual.Angst chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
MORE!
Flarefyre chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It sounds like an interesting start! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ranunculus chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ha. How... completely random of Sasuke. I love it. This story sounds like it'll be fun.
littleonegi chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like this chapter.
EvilChikara chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow! Lol somehow I saw that comming o.o xD loveyy it!
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OMG! sasuke is just so urgh! how could he do that when she was just minding her own business. but i found it funny anyways since hinata did say she was in love with the pool. lol. i think it is weird to be indifferent of someone who you meet because of your parents who are really close friends since no matter what happens they are bound to get acquainted with each other in some way.

wonder what happens next..
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh my goodness, he did not do that! XD Lawlz, loved it! I think you're off to a great start
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I nearly cracked up when I read the line "...and nursed a secret obsession with killer robots and scifi aliens." Sasuke...? Haha, wow. I like how you started at the beginning and how it's so... uncliche so far, despite the cliche setting. I enjoyed your vivid descriptions of things and the way the story's set up. I'm looking forward to more.
ikmss18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hehe, The end was funny! D Update soon , the story is going good!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »