Reviews for Bully
Prodigy Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh! Naughty Sasuke!

Please, please do continue! It's very intriguing so far, and I'm sure it will be more so later on.

I can sense the SasuHina'ness. XD
sn0wfl0w3r chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I LOVE THIS! This is a great start to a very interesting storyline! I like high school fics and I'm sure you'll do a great job! Please continue this story! This story is very promising! :)
harley944 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
thats so mean
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I kinda like this but seeing as how you're one of the best authors here you should make this a good High school fic better than i;ve rerad before s oI think you should definately continue this.
lo estoy pensando chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
uuh, she was thrown to the pool... by sasuke ! uh that so... evil jijiji deliciously ( ? ) evil, jiji. high school fics are so cliché but we are definitily attract to them, because all of us were in high school and almost pray to god for something like these stories to happen to us and well, we were teenagers once and a part of us still is and still want these things. i found high school fics cliché but then again, they are cliché for a reason! ( i have a write a couple of them too, jajaja!). anyway, love this one. i hope sasuke is secretly in love ( even him doesn't know!)with hinata and too afraid of status and everything to do something so he does stupid things jajaja, i have read this kind of plot like millions of times but i have just read like 1 that is well written that i can read to the end ( i think i,by archee-chan )i trust that you can make one and make it good! i hope there is some sasuketorture and humulia (evil laugh!)

well, goodbyes! sorry for my english and greetings from chile ! espero que actualices pronto y que esta historia sea tan buena como el resto, estare esperando byes byes!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
What An Ass! ...i hope they fall in love! - update soon! XD
Likes to Smile chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very very cute!

I hope you continue, I'd love to see more :)
Sunny Lore chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I'm already hooked. I love bully Sasuke and find him irresistably adorable. Hinata is adorable simply by being Hinata. The tension between them is already palpable and I'm glad to see you are taking a realistic route. I can't wait to see more of this! SasuHina UST ftw!
Inaz chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Poor Hinata! I can't wait to see how the next chapter will be, if you continue, and please do! I love your work.
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i so cant wait for the next chapter
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
When i read fic's like this, I sometimes wish Hinata is just a bit more vengeful. Just a bit.
nemulos chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
what a fantastic first chapter. As always a brilliant work in the making.

And lol at Sasuke's private obssession.

I wonder what kind of mean thing he has in store for Hinata. hehe
Askyuu chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's nice to see something new from you. I love your Sasuhina fics (even if you dont). I hope you do continue this. It was a great read even if it was short. It's hard to find good Sasuhina fics these days. As I'm not a good writer I can't give you any ideas but I do hope it will be fairly long.
seaamaarie chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is a great start, I would really like to see where this would go and I think that alot of people would be very interested.

Its a cute idea.
TMS chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
kawaii i love this. continue. _
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »