Reviews for Bully
Sunny Lore chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I'm already hooked. I love bully Sasuke and find him irresistably adorable. Hinata is adorable simply by being Hinata. The tension between them is already palpable and I'm glad to see you are taking a realistic route. I can't wait to see more of this! SasuHina UST ftw!
Inaz chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Poor Hinata! I can't wait to see how the next chapter will be, if you continue, and please do! I love your work.
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i so cant wait for the next chapter
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
When i read fic's like this, I sometimes wish Hinata is just a bit more vengeful. Just a bit.
nemulos chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
what a fantastic first chapter. As always a brilliant work in the making.

And lol at Sasuke's private obssession.

I wonder what kind of mean thing he has in store for Hinata. hehe
Askyuu chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's nice to see something new from you. I love your Sasuhina fics (even if you dont). I hope you do continue this. It was a great read even if it was short. It's hard to find good Sasuhina fics these days. As I'm not a good writer I can't give you any ideas but I do hope it will be fairly long.
seaamaarie chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is a great start, I would really like to see where this would go and I think that alot of people would be very interested.

Its a cute idea.
TMS chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
kawaii i love this. continue. _
LilL chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw, this is cute. A short chapter, but a nice set-up. Looking forward to more on this one.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I'll wait a few more chapters
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Cool! I like high school ficss ... I will love to see them lie peeking you know.. jajaja when she/he is dressing..it will funny. Also that he will helper her I dunno ...with a project and with this..they will star notice each one.. it's only a suggestion :D I really love your fics..they are awesome! Hope to read more about this..
Homely chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
interesting(:

update soon please!
anoniemus chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
hahaha, aww poor Hinata got pushed into the pool

I always love and look forward to reading your work :)

I can't wait to see what happens and what the title means, I'm looking forward to reading a highschool fic .
frogflower chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Sasuke...what an ass. hehee So Sasuke's the jerk and Hinata has no friends in HS? Oh what lovely drama to ensue.
Sarcastic Proserpine chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Well, you know what they say about boys bullying girls, Sasuke-chan... xD

This sounds interesting! I always love how you mix rather clich├ęd plotlines (Hinata being insecure and all) and slightly sarcastic humour until you get just the right mix, which is funny-as-hell stories.

As for ideas, you could perhaps throw Gaara into the mix to make Sasuke jealous... *is a closet sucker for SasuXHinaXGaa* Y'know, the good ol' plotline of Sasu-chan bullying Hina-chan, Gaa-chan being the new guy with slight mental issues, Sasu-chan jealous at the newly born friendship etc... *wanders off muttering, into her own little world*

I'll wait until further chapters to give you my unbiased opinion, but for now I say; good job and update as soon as you can, pretty-please~
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7