Reviews for Love Story
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I have to take Holmes' side. Watson didn't seem to understand what he meant by love. It's hard to trust someone who is that confident that he is in love. Reading this made me think. Thanks for the fic!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
oooh, interesting! Love it!

:D
merylx chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Your writing is amazingly adaptible to the period of time and the style of speaking- this could have been written by a person born in that time if I did not know otherwise! I love the fact that the situation is not resolved but the story feels like it has come to a definite ending. Please write more- I love your Bones and Castle stories as well, and it is so refreshing to see someone whos writing stands out as well as the plot! merylx
Gater101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow. Didn't Holmes just answer his own question there? Haha. Silly man. Absolutely beautiful, do write more? :)
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Those boys and their stubborness. Well, they wouldn't be themselves without it.

Beautifully written, anyway. I hope you'll write more. )

-Eloarei
imp chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I really appreciate that you preserved the characters of Holmes and Watson, while delving beyond canon. Your dialogue is so deft that I was easily able to suspend my disbelief. Thank you! I hope to read more from you.
SaintFable chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, wow. Wonderful writing and logic. Is this all we will see of it or will we get to see a conclusion? I really hope so!
Na-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, so cute!
hkfdshkdjlfkghhlglfjdkghs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, so very deep and well written...the characters, Holmes espescially, were perfect and IC. Nicely done!

xx
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
GAH. I adore-love-this fic. You bring me joy like no other!

It's all so intense and dramatic, really not like the movie at all, and yet perfectly in character. Naturally I relative more to the "human" Watson, but I can't help but yield a bit to Holmes' "logical" argument that Watson's quest for reciprocation of his feelings is futile and unnecessary. Still, I feel like backhanding Holmes nice and hard.

Beautiful work. A better ending/last line in this fic than in "Addition," certainly, yet still I am left unsated. Please write more Sherlock Holmes fanfiction, or I shall turn to less healthy pursuits.
Stick-Em-Up-Punk chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Love it, god but you are a good writer! This could have come straight from a book! Amazing :)
Foxy Modern chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ugh! I love your dialogue, I love your verbage, I love everything about it! Characterized so well. Keep it up!

MaddyPie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I thought this was a brilliant, brilliant story. The way both Watson and Holmes were portrayed was great. It was angsty and frustrating, but so amazing! And like gwennie3579 had put, I do feel like there was a sense of hope at the end. It makes me want to shake Sherlock and say, "Confess it all man! You know you love him too! It can't be that hard!" :] Anyways, terrific story, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
saph-kira33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
curious quite curious, I liked it
passionfornight chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was good. The ending left me feeling a bit off kilter, but I feel that that was your intention. Just so you know the link at the top of the page wont show up.