Reviews for Why We Don't Let Oz Get Meat With Alice Alone
Queen of deathp chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This should be an actual chapter in Pandora Hearts!
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You write good
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG. SO funny. Lols, I'm not very loud-well, I am, but I have quiet spells-But, anyways, if I WASN'T having a quiet spell, I'd be howling, shrieking, with laughter. Really. It's HILARIOUS. Break, Sharon, and Gil HAVE to hear about this, and YOU HAVE to make a fic about their reactions. Really, it'll crack us up!
bellinhaborges chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nhaaa, I loved it!

So cute *-*
mystery-chab chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
FUNNY! love it dude!
erohakase chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A nice one-shot, I liked the atmosphere and the characters not straying far(if at all) from their originals. Thanks for the evening read.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I really liked this story! Great job writing it. I laughed at the part when it said "especially if there was an offspring in question". ...That child would turn out psychotic. Anyways, thank you for posting!
pinjis chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm going to make this short: I love it :P
xGlassRosex823 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
*maniac grin* that just made my day

There isn't enough alice/oz out there! (lol i would be one to talk, i'm only like half finished so far XD) Alice/Oz awkward situation hilariously innocent alice win (in my opinion)
xXNevermoreAgainXx chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Haha that was great! Classic Alice. I feel really bad for Oz if he DOES have to explain what happened to Gil XD

Love the end with her asking all those questions. Poor Alice. So innocent and naive x3

Loved your story! Nice work!

Write on!