Reviews for Inevitable
Tuesday's-Here chapter 1 . 9/4
That was beautiful! Poor Sasuke, and we usually think Naruto is the dim-witted one in their relationship! The patience that Naruto had and that he just knew they were going to end up together, it was just so romantic! Seriously waiting for years and years and being continuously pushed away and just not letting it bother him because he just knows. I love it! All the sweetness and love *sighing* ahhhh yeah that was awesome. Also just because he knew doesn't mean he's totally got it together, after all busting in on a wedding like that was a total Naruto move! ahahah Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 4/16
god please write more stories... I love all yours so far
Great Story with just a few typos! Great!
M chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
When I first read this in the very beginning when naruto proposes I like how sasuke is just like okay but we can't and completely goes along with it i find that kinda funny.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I love a happy ending! Good job!
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I just loved that even when he was a little kid, Naruto ask himself who he wants to spend the rest of his life together, he thinks immediately in Sasuke. And I absolutely adore the idea of them being lifetime friends, growing up together and sharing their childhood, and their teenager years together too, and that first kiss and that very first time where they both have to be the most quiet people in the world, it was just so precious.

I love how Sasuke has his whole life planned trying to live under his father expectations but in the second that Naruto came into the picture he just goes to him. And, god that line was absolutely gorgeous and perfect “Nothing in the world is predestined, Sasuke, except for you and me-we’re inevitable”.

And Sasuke,who tries and tries so desperate to erase Naruto from his life and fail every single time. And what I love even more is the fact that Naruto decides that it must be Sasuke who call off the wedding, not him, Sasuke is the one who must decide this time, only him, no one else. Naruto is expecting that Sasuke will finally choose them. And later lol he went to the church anyway but the fact that was Sasuke the one who stoped it, that was amazing. That last line was perfect, after all Naruto was right, they’re inevitable.

I'm a fan of yours, the way you write and the humor and the sweet and cute moments too!
Bye!
cole chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
aww lube it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
ending:-)
xLilskiesx chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is the cutest thing ever! I cried. It's amazing!
Bloly chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ooooooh!

C'était vraiment mignon, j'ai beaucoup aimé! D
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Really good story!
Great job!
valre chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh my gaaawd that was so cute. I'm seriously going to cry a little.

This was a great fic! I really liked how you portrayed Naruto's more serious side and had him call Sasuke out on his faults. Sasuke was, always has been, and probably always will be a little baby, and I hated to see him treat Naruto like the side chick.

That final scene, where Sasuke apologizes for leaving his bride at the altar was just so epic. I remember that a long time ago, I read a fanfiction where Sasuke's saddled with Itachi's responsibilities and he has to tell his father he loves Naruto and as the reader, I couldn't help but cry when Sasuke decides to give up all that he is for his love. I think it's just so helplessly touching and romantic that Sasuke went so far as to leave the way of his clan all for Naruto. It's just such a big deal, and I absolutely loved Inevitable.
fairyxlucyxdragon chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I very rarely read yaoi... but yours is a fantastic story, that much I can say.
thosecaketho chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is so good! I'm always rereading this... well like I do to most of your stories anyway. It's like, there's really no improvement I could add, all I can really say is... IT WAS SO ADORABLEZ
xKatastrum chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I. FREAKING. LOVE THIS! There's nothing else to say and excuse me but I tend to freak out when I find fanfictions like this one with Sasuke and Naruto in character and OMG CAN I JUST WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON?! XD