Reviews for Cloud's cloud
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
your right cloud would kill you
awesome story so far
Amazon Spirit chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
honestly the bittersweet ending suits this story best nothing out of place nothing too hopeless afterall not everybody gets a happy ending that is just unralistic
XxTERMINATEDxX chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
lol actually , as i read on the bottom of the chapter, if cloud was real, he wud have SOOO many babies, he would destory the planet cuz he had to go throw that much labor and pains
Kuroneko000 chapter 29 . 6/7/2010
Nice story. The only thing I didn't liked about it is that it is mostly based around Kari and in my option can be very vain but I really liked the storyline too. A very cool story!
nt-in-use chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
The last few Chapters had me crying, I grew so attached to Kari so much. I just about lost it when she started saying her goodbyes to her mother. I read this Chapter,and I couldn't help but smile. I love your stories and I hope that you keep writing. :)

-Xalus
Dragi chapter 29 . 2/8/2010
a happy ending in the end
wolfspeaker01 chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. My computer died a while ago, and I'm only just now going through my emails on a computer at the library.

Great ending! Very touching, although it would be nice to see the happy ending. *hint, hint* Please!
Dragi chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
poor kari, atleast her dream came true. i liked the bittersweet ending too, and cloud pregant on new lol, i wonder how the happy ending is so hope you will put that one up too :) and i hope you will have a greath bday :)
FFVII chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
The endings were sad but good. Who actually killed Kari because she shot Shinra in the head?
FFVII chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
I DO think that it is good that you update everyday
Anise chapter 28 . 2/5/2010
I must say many things. First, I usually don't review stories but I love how often you update. You make my day because I know when I come home I will have something to read. This story was wonderful and I really would like to see the Happy Ending posted as well. You're the best and I will continue to follow your work.
Dragi chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
Well it sounds ren is the oldest of all siblings so he should be able to take more punishment then the others if he was the first out :) looking forward to read what will happen next :)
FFVII chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
If you don't have the time you don't have to update everyday, a lot of other writers don't.

P.S This was a good chapter.
Valinda Blade chapter 22 . 2/4/2010
I'm not in your head dear. You just wrote it with just enough foreshadow and interesting little facts that I had this feeling it was the case. Plus I'm thinking one of them has to be the baby that was conceived in the news paper just before Cloud took off with Reno.

I would so hate to have a dream like that. I'm so sorry to hear that you had one.

Now I didn't say that I hate Ren, it just seems to me that if Kari was taken out he would be the one the rest would look to for leadership. Usually it's the leaders that get hurt first.

As for plot bunnies... when i get a bunny it usually is concented to the story I'm writing but way out in left field somewhere. However it's usually relivent to the story or makes for a good side story. That is what my 'The Three Rs' is.