Reviews for We'll Stay Inside Until Somebody Finds Us
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
VERY NICE!

So sweet! :)
digitalfletch chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Ah, I love this! So little said, yet so much communicated. This is so very Cal and Gillian that it just resonates perfectly.
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is a perfect illustration of quality writing. There's no need for it to be any longer because it achieves perfection with 600 words. There's so much to love; Cal's hands in his pockets, the shrug and what it means, the way they seal it with a simple 'OK'. Love it!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I have so much love for this story. ] So many things in it are just so perfect: her noticing his fears, mentioning their spouses and Emily...

*happy sigh* ]
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So much perfection packed into so few words! What a wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it!
writerobsessed4936 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great story! :)
canterlevi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Can I just join the chorus and say how much I love this sweet little story?

I've always perceived the character of Cal as a man who feels things deeply, but not a man of many words. I enjoy many LTM fics but I think sometimes the character of Cal talks too much and waxes on about his feelings too much. I don't think guys/men in general talk like that (but I could be wrong).

In this fic, he gets right to the point and does it in three sentences, which I think is more like the TV character. It is heartfelt without being flowery. I wish the TV writers were so deft in their writing!

Nicely done!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Sweet fic. Really liked it.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is beautifully perfect. I can easily picture the scene and it drew me straight in. In such a short time you captured so much feeling and described it so well: I was feeling it too. I just loved this. Made me smile. Perfect. Thank you for sharing.
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This story is exquisite. Sheer perfection. It flows so naturally and logically, without excess plot baggage or extraneous characterization. You have an innate sense of Cal and Gillian's relationship, thought processes and dynamics, which your writing ability amply illustrates. I have many favorite lines and bits: I loved Cal keeping his hands in his pockets so he wouldn't fidget, and I esp. loved the lines, "He shrugs his shoulders a little, the movement screaming out that he’s terrified that she, wrapped up in her own fears, will shoot him down in order to preserve whatever they can salvage from the sudden verbal honesty. It’s the most adorable thing she’s ever seen him do, and she feels so silly when she almost bursts into tears at his next words. “I think we could be happy.” And your ending paragraph sums up their relationship beautifully, and has Gillian give a truly appropriate and believable response: "Ok,” she says, and it’s simple and matter of fact but still somehow romantic, because this is who they are and this is what their lives have been heading towards since, well really, since they first met. This is what Zoe is always talking about, what Alec saw, what Emily has been encouraging. They are, and always have been, about truths. This is the truest of truths, and she should be terrified of the change that is occurring but she isn’t, because all she can think about is that they are about to become something so much better." Brilliant.