Reviews for Sleeping With Ghosts
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
soooo sad
fan-fan31 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Aww... Oh my goodness... This was sad...
But i'm a bit of an emotional masochist. I like sad things and scary things.. And this was just so tragic! I loved it! Well, it wasn't that tragic, considering his reunitement with saya.
I really like to make my heart feel, and this was a nice story.
midnight13731 chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
This was so beautifully written, I had silent tears running down my face by the end and i'm still crying as I write this. Carry on your brilliant work. :')
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
depressing but wonderfully done
kyle chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
that story is awesome though very sad, also wt about Sephiria wouldn't she have wanted to know of his passing
IkutosGirl chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
*tears* I-I loved it! WAH!

Amazingly written, i greatly enjoyed it. :D
final fantasy freak chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Wah! Train! This was so sad... I think it ended too soon though...
Zennelia chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
oh shid- this is so heartbreaking ! i nearly ended up on my tears- i had to hold back from emotions. but just, did train really die? O.o i got a little cofused at the end of the chapter. but i think you're right- saya was never real in train's complexion state. beautifully written, fun read. thanks for the story!
just-O chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Really loved the ending. Nice job overall on the story. It was a pleasure to read. _
Zennelia chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
sorry for the late review ~.~ as usual... good chapter. poor Eve... i like how you put the plot here. hell yeah train's dying but look what we have here? that doesnt make sven mourning over it a lot. you describe both eve and sven fixed realistic - its just so natural and RL fixed that Eve and Sven would react like that - Sven for being an old man he is. please continue asap! fun read!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
how sad! he lives though...right T.T?
sweetpea12767 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
EAH! plz continue soon! poor train! :(
reading-maniac chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
wow..its getting intense...poor train..i dont want him to die, but i do want to know whats with saya...is she just an illusion or something?..please update soon...this is a great story by the way..
just-O chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
As always, I was oh so happy to see the update. Loved that you tossed in Svenny-baby. I'll keep waiting patiently for the next chapter. Fabulous job! (Huh...I've never used fabulous before...so congrats! Haha!) Ciao bella! _
FanficFixation chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
oo I love a good cliff hanger! :D

I look foward to your next update