Reviews for Insomnia
ThatOnePerson chapter 1 . 2/6
Wow, I really like this story! 3
Booya54 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
that was a good story. I think that the reason Raven wasn't having nightmares in the movie was because she was with BB
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
LOVE THIS
ttt chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
fdafda
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow it was great story!
Ema chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Whoa that awsome. The second person made it deeper and much better. The ending was kind if unexpected for me. I loved it is all I can say.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Favorite!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
oh my gosh... this was amazing! one of my favorite one shots for them!
BadManRick chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ya know i totaly thought it was illegal to write in 2nd person. IN YOUR FACE AUTHORITY!
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I like this a lot. Well done with the 2nd person perspective.
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Lalala, I love you. (:

This was lovely. I really, really enjoyed it. A lot.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
looove the second person thing... hehe this was great! GOOD JOB!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
And I thought my nightmares were bad...great job describing the dreams and emotion and reaction. The feeling I got when I read this was...okay, how to explain this...um

So your falling. And falling. And you don't know why, you just are, and you see everything rushing past you, know it should have stopped minutes ago, but it goes on for hours and disregards the laws of gravity. The ground is rushing up fast, but not fast enough, and the only thing you want is to hit rock bottom. Finally, after hours of falling, you do, and find out that the one thing worse than the fall is the impact.

Yeah...sorry for going all drama-llama, but that's the vibe this story was giving off. I love it. You go into such detail about the sickness, and the phsycological affect of this, and then general desperation is amazing.
Eve Is My Pen Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my wow...that was awesome! So sweet and so epic. I loved that so much!

Keep writing!
FoxFireOrenji chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow . . . this is so good I had to review. It's a wonderfully, sad written piece. I love it. It's the best one-shot I've ever read.