Reviews for Insomnia
ttt chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow it was great story!
Ema chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Whoa that awsome. The second person made it deeper and much better. The ending was kind if unexpected for me. I loved it is all I can say.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
oh my gosh... this was amazing! one of my favorite one shots for them!
BadManRick chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ya know i totaly thought it was illegal to write in 2nd person. IN YOUR FACE AUTHORITY!
ntmnky chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I like this a lot. Well done with the 2nd person perspective.
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Lalala, I love you. (:

This was lovely. I really, really enjoyed it. A lot.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
looove the second person thing... hehe this was great! GOOD JOB!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
And I thought my nightmares were bad...great job describing the dreams and emotion and reaction. The feeling I got when I read this was...okay, how to explain

So your falling. And falling. And you don't know why, you just are, and you see everything rushing past you, know it should have stopped minutes ago, but it goes on for hours and disregards the laws of gravity. The ground is rushing up fast, but not fast enough, and the only thing you want is to hit rock bottom. Finally, after hours of falling, you do, and find out that the one thing worse than the fall is the impact.

Yeah...sorry for going all drama-llama, but that's the vibe this story was giving off. I love it. You go into such detail about the sickness, and the phsycological affect of this, and then general desperation is amazing.
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my wow...that was awesome! So sweet and so epic. I loved that so much!

Keep writing!
FoxFireOrenji chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow . . . this is so good I had to review. It's a wonderfully, sad written piece. I love it. It's the best one-shot I've ever read.
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is amazing! Very intriguing and thought-provoking. Second person makes it good too :) I really love the descriptive words you use and also how she gets more and more desperate-her drinks and her ways of trying to get rid of the dreams. I don't know why, but I loved the part with Robin taking away her drink. The analogy you used there was just perfect. Love the ending too. Beast Boy being so caring throughout the whole story then staying on at the end, that was good. Overall, great plot, great writing, great story :D
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, this was a very powerful and beautiful one-shot. The theme of the story is very interesting, you have it start out bad, and throughout the story everything is spiraling out of control, getting worse and worse and worse, until she wakes up and discusses everything with Beastboy. While you didn't go into detail with how vivd the dreams were, you gave us enough information to get what is happening, without having to fully know just what was going on in the dream itself. I think you did a very good job handling that. I really want to say how much I loved that you said that Beastboy used to watch old back and white films with his mother. That seems very real and plausible, if it isn't already a fact. I don't know for sure as I don't really get to read many comics. I can imagine though, Marie and little Gar watching such a film.

As for writing in second person, I think you did really well with that. I can't recall any Fanfiction story written like that, let alone any book I've read recently. Second person is an odd and unusual way of writing a story, but you took it and ran away with it, creating this beautiful story. I LOVE the way you write. You are one of my favorite authors here on FanFiction, and probably in real literature as well! You should be a writer.

When Beastboy told Raven that all the others had left, tha he was the last one there, I imagined it as such: After a while, Robin didn't like Starfire being stuck in a room with Raven screaming, so I imagine, much to her protests, he forced her out and spent some time with her elsewhere. I would assume this happened a few hours after they got her in the med bay, and I believe Robin would come back to check on her later on in the night, after Starfire went to sleep. He would then, retire himslef. Cyborg would stay up all night, and in the morning, he would tell Beastboy that he was in need of recharging his systems. While standing in the doorway, Cyborg would tell his younger green friend that it would be wise to get some rest himself, which of course, Beastboy payed no attention to.

That is how I figure it would've happened, though I am glad you didn't throw anything like that in there. That probably would have messed up the whole feel this story had going at the point.

Wow...long comment. I loved this. You did and amazing job. This story was definetly unique and one of a kind. Very good job.