Reviews for Sundowners
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/20
It always makes me cry when I read about Bella dying of old age and Edward following her immediately. I much prefer them to have eternity as vampires, but this is good too!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
oh, man, that was heartbreaking, but so well done. It was beautiful. I can definitely see that would have been what happened if things had gone that way. Thanks for sharing that. And your message to the caregivers is SOO SOOO TRUE! They are true heroes each and every day.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Thank you! That was amazing(: brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad someone who knows what it's like to take care of elderly wrought this , and gave Edward a clear view on how tough it is on both parties.
Vagabonda chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This cruel tragedy exists in my life today. It's devistating to lose someone to this horrific disease. Thank you for your words and gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Thank you for writing this. I cried most of the way through it.
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
A sad, but interesting view. I was a care giver for both my grandmother and father who both had Alzheimer's disease. I now work as a DSP (direct support personnel) for mentally handicapped people. It's tough doing that kind of work but very rewarding as well. I enjoyed the story and was saddened by it at the same time. Does that even make sense?
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Well written and nice story. Great job!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wonderful story :) I loved reading it. Thank you so much for the happy ending...
Sailor C chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This is a very touching story. You did a wonderful job bringing this story to life. I think I have cried more reading this fic than possibly any other story I've read before. I don't cry very easily and I full out bawled towards the end.

I'm a night nurse on a unit specifically for those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Because I work nights I experience sundowner behavior on a nightly basis from multiple residents. You wrote the characters very realistically as dealing with the awful disease that is Alzheimer's. Even though I cried (a lot) while reading this, I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you.
CrisLovesU chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was strangely beautiful.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Extremely touching, and handled with loving care.
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was so sad and strangely sweet and loving at the same time...
poily chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i cried thru the hole chapter, it was so sad and powerful.
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Bittersweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
wow..story made me cry..loved it!