Reviews for Supernatural Wars: A New Faith
dauntlessmockingjay24601 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I loved this story so so much. I really liked how you kept the structure of Star Wars and just switched the characters; and the casting was amazing. They fit really well into their Star Wars roles, but kept their individual personalities.

I know it's been years since you wrote this and might have lost any if all motovation, but can you do Empire Strikes Back? I was left itching for more of this. But I totally understand if you don't want to. Yet, please take it into consideration.
ShootingArrows chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
This is an absolute masterpiece!

I love how you kept the core of the Star Wars story, but changed numerous events.

The crossover casting was phenomenal and I laughed every time Bobby/obiwan said "idgits"
nicitta chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Wow, this is amazing, I really enjoyed this! :) I know it's already a few years old, but would you consider writing a sequel? If you would, I'd def read it haha
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Escribe una continuacion plis
Tharhi chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Haha, OMG. I read your summary and first thing was figuring out who was placed where - Dean would obviously have to be Han Solo with his Impala and Sam as his wookie (with no one to understand him but Dean, poor Sam!). And then a moment to laugh imagining God as Darth Vader...

Then of course came the thought that Dean and Sam would have made an excellent Luke and Leia, with John as Darth Vader, Bobby as Obi-wan, Castiel as Han (with Luke!Dean stealing the action from Leia!Sam). And the ideas kept tumbling but I'm sure you thought of and dismissed.

But as to your actual story. I loved the droids and the Host versus Rebel Hunters and Faith rather then force. I laughed so hard at reading R2Becky2, knowing that meant Chuck had to be CP3O. And Jimmy! I had no idea who you were going to have play as Luke but Jimmy is a surprisingly amazing choice. I'm a little saddened that Sam isn't actually a wookie, but Dean referring to him as one... excellent.

You did a great job matching concepts up, but I do feel that it was almost Star Wars with just a couple names replaced. I wouldn't have minded a little more freedom from Star Wars events. I will admit I only read the first two chapters, so it may improve, but I'm signing off for the night and am not sure I'll feel like reviewing tomorrow (or even really reading it, sorry, not the biggest fan of SWs, I just loved the idea from the summary and wanted to see it pan out a bit).
Soulless Cas chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing!

I really love the Millennium Impala x3 Prince Castiel HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I squeed at every single Destiel moment XD So. Awesome.

Thank you very much for sharing this fic :D Great job!