Reviews for They Don't Know Her Like I Do
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awwww I love how Jasper sees this side of Alice even if no one else does. :)
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awwww another on of your great stories :)
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
OMGosh. this means I have 34 more stories to read because I started at the most recent working my way back. GREAT!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, great work!
starkidpaige chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
35th Alice and Jasper story! Nice! You are by far my fave Alice/Jasper writer! Please keep it up!

Anywho...

This wasn't your best work, but it wasn't bad either! A good look into Jasper's head! Keep up the good work! )
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I'll be honest, I'm not such a fan of this style. it was still good though.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I think you did a good job on this. It was exactly how Jasper sees Alice I think. Its interesting he sees alice as his strength and she sees Jasper as hers.
myppe chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Do I have to say it?...
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
AW...And Congrats on the 35th story..;)
Ellie Marsy chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is sweet, and I really love that you a story like this for both Jasper and Alice. It's not overly mushy, yet shows the strength of their love.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
its deep, but i love it
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
aww...u wote it! Ah-Maz-ing! i can't believe how good u r at writing jasper and alice fics. No one will ever be as good as u.
Graciemayoreilly chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Terez...I hope one day to see a book published with your name on it. Because I would definitely buy it. I think you should check into writing a book about Jasper and Alice. You have such a wonderful talent and write from the heart. I love reading your stories more than anyone elses. Jasper and Alice are my favorite, so you chose the best people to write about.