Reviews for Inugami
Ding chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Well this was a learning experience, you taught me something I didn't know about Japanese federal era. This story is both sad and compelling to read, you really do know how to capture a reader's imagination. Thanks and chow!
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
That was the BEST!
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Best Angst Cat.

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the June 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

. ?ashow&typeFanfiction&yearJune%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

pickup_

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

pickup_

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

. ?typeFanfiction (Fiction)

. ?typeFanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Wow. Can I request an encore?

That was harsh! (Perfectly so, o' course.)

Pleze? A sequel? PLEASE?

~Kiroku~
JMaxwell chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
As usual, you are the awesome.
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I know you keep people in character, which means this is going to end badly, and I probably shouldn't make it the last thing I read before bed, so I'll finish it later.

Looks good, though. Very tense.
Sekai Kage chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
This was very good. Very easy to picture, and very dark. Not to mention excellently written.

Well done.
ALiC.P chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
whoa, this was a very well written, both grammatically and in plot, story! It was intriguing and dark without a doubt. I think Rumiko Takahashi-sensei would enjoy your story, it's worthy.
Sapphirewyren chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
this story is awesome! you should write more of Sesshoumaru's cruelty. I'm really starting enjoy those. :)
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
such an incredibly poignant and moving story. i can only think that that would have been very possible as i recall the events that ended in sesshoumaru retrieving the black pearl from inuyasha's eye. thinking on such abuses, degradations, and rejections happening through his life, one wonders how he could have retained such honor and loyalty (even through his gruff exterior). makes me marvel at how anyone could justify s/k *shakes head*

i was deeply moved and fighting tears through much of this.

;
M3rky15 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Great story. I could really see Sesshomaru doing something like this to little Inuyasha. Very creative.
JediMasterDarjaak chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
A very well written story. I did wonder during the anime if Sesshoumaru had ever screwed with Inuyasha's past, or if he'd washed his hands of him when he was born and only showed even casual interest in him when he began to grow. I also wondered if he had interaction at some point with another hanyou, owing to his remark at the end of the episode where he and Kagome met Jinenji.

'Because we are not like them, neither human nor youkai'

It hinted that he knew of how hanyou get treated, and not just based on his own expertise in that field. Just an idle thought.

Again, very well written, 10/10!
Ivellios chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Wow, this really was a dark, but good story. It really did take on a life of its own.
Silent Scribe chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Magnificent.

Emotions, motives, and characters were all rendered with masterful artistry. I think you conveyed Sesshomaru's sadism well, allowing only the insinuation of a glimmer of conscience. In the end, the reader roots for Inuyasha to get at least one on him.

Hats off for staying true to character development with the "brotherly" relationship.

It's always a treat to read your stories, Aryndiel.