Reviews for A Crisis Of Faith
Give me moooorrrrreeeee
The Red Of Roses chapter 4 . 4/29
I have no right to inquire but is this a pro-Christian thing, or is this just a story disproving the belief of God? (Because, you know, I'm atheist and love how Batman just disproved and debunked Christianity and religion in general.)
101Asa chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
It's a bit late, but this story is very good!
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
I like it .And I still don't understand ,why it's uncomplete .So if you happen to read this .Please don't abandon it .
Danielle Grayson chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
continue this story please its awesome
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Hey, are you ever gonna finish this story? I like it alot and would be really awesome if you did continue to update it.
You are one of my favorite authors in Fan Fiction, not just because of what or who the story is about, but also because of your way of writing.
Please update!
Peace and Love my friend.
r3nlock chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
please don't let this be abandoned! i'm really intrigued as to what's happening to batman and why. and bruce is in so much trouble, alfred's going to ground him for a good long time...
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I love this story. I wish you would finish it. I know it will be awesome.
Peace and Love my friend.
kitcatkandy chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I like this story - Please continue it! Longing to find out what happens.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Did you give up on it? PLEASE WRITE MORE! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
PLEEEASEEEEEEEE POST MORE CHAPTERS THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Great story! Very original! I've never seen another like it! But seriously please post more chapters. For meeeeeee? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Yes yes YES! You are doing evrythingvright with this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Cliff...hanger...need...more...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow...just wow... the good kind of wow. The I-have-school-tomorrow-and-shouldnt-be-up-this-lat e wow. Great story I can't wait to read more! :)
Westyb chapter 4 . 6/8/2013