Reviews for A Crisis Of Faith
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Hey, are you ever gonna finish this story? I like it alot and would be really awesome if you did continue to update it.
You are one of my favorite authors in Fan Fiction, not just because of what or who the story is about, but also because of your way of writing.
Please update!
Peace and Love my friend.
r3nlock chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
please don't let this be abandoned! i'm really intrigued as to what's happening to batman and why. and bruce is in so much trouble, alfred's going to ground him for a good long time...
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I love this story. I wish you would finish it. I know it will be awesome.
Peace and Love my friend.
Wonderbat Erin chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I like this story - Please continue it! Longing to find out what happens.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Did you give up on it? PLEASE WRITE MORE! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
PLEEEASEEEEEEEE POST MORE CHAPTERS THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Great story! Very original! I've never seen another like it! But seriously please post more chapters. For meeeeeee? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Yes yes YES! You are doing evrythingvright with this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Cliff...hanger...need...more...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow...just wow... the good kind of wow. The I-have-school-tomorrow-and-shouldnt-be-up-this-lat e wow. Great story I can't wait to read more! :)
Westyb chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Please write faster.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Wow! Great please come back to write soon.
r3nlock chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this...is...fantastic. i've never read a fic with this kind of plot involving batman and it really well done. and not finished :( i hope it hasn't been abandoned because i would love to know what happens next.
BatDoo chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
really like, hope ore chapters are up soon.
reader chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I wonder if Superman and Zauriel are going to have a talk. This story is fascinating. I'll come back every year to check for updates.
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Interested as to where this is going. I really enjoyed it please update soon