Reviews for Family
adorable...:)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
aww adorable!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"The way Tim works his way around a computer makes him feel like a dinosaur some days," - Don't worry about that, Gibbs: Timmy LOVES dinosaurs (or dinosaur cereal, anyway)!
cheether chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yeah, I think they all do see each other as family.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Love it, yes he has kids!
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I really wish F&B went this way where Tony is concerned. I was totally disappointed with where the writers went with SR, especially concerning Abby. Thanks for writing this, I think I'll continue to view SR this way. Good story too.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
One review deserves on in turn, don't you think? I've gotten no indication that you read my piece titled, Gibbs Present, but if you have, then you know I disagree with you a bit. I believe that Gibbs does not look on these people as family, but as closer than family in many ways. He would lay down his life for them and he believes they would do the same for him. His family, on the other hand is sacrosanct to him and since they are dead, they cannot be added to. A fine distinction, I know, and its only my point of view.

I liked your story. It has class and its free of errors. I agree with Bamacrush that you should probably try to separate future stories into more than one paragraph.

A laudable first effort. You can be proud of it, in my opinion.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

pdf
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I enjoyed this!

Great insight into Gibbs.

If I may make a suggestion: if you could space your story out instead of making it one big paragraph, it would make it a lot easier to read.

Great job on a sensitive subject!
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was lovely. Thanks :)
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2010