Reviews for The Cocky Speaks
hetzel4 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Love it. Keep it comin'!
shecater chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I really enjoyed this. I thought the bathroom talk was well written as well as the rest of the chapter! Great job! :D
songster chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Oh my God. This little taste is worth not using text speak. I love me some Cocky. I know somewhat about some other writing projects, but I have to tell you, this is just so close to my heart. These two captivated to start with, and with the CockyPOV, well I'm just toast. K, you are such an awesome writer, I want to read more and more and more. My eyes are a little weepy at this point and I swear it's not the Grey Goose talking, it's just for real genuine awe. Your Cocky is such a sweet guy and he doesn't even know it which makes him all the sweeter.
Nonita chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I it!

rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Awwww Karen...thanks for the update. I missed CockyWard so so much! Reading this brought a HUGE smile to my face. It reminded me of Bella and Edward's chemistry and how their relation had such lovely banter.

I always love to read EPOV...especially here in your story. I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much again and have a wonderful holiday season.

Agrable chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!
rachelin chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Oh ikss, I have missed this story! I had forgotten how much until reading this chapter. Now I am going to have to go reread C&C again! Love how Bella had Edward struggling-poor guy had never had to work for any female attention before! The cockiness of his day of training cracked me up-him getting his bagels with the thought of her training him, and then being delegated to Jessica-too funny. Good to hear the real bathroom conversation. Thanks so much for the udpate; Can't wait for the next one! Happy Holidays!
MrsZ49 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Ummm... I love it!

Yes I want more of Cocky's POV. I cant wait for the next update! :)

Moltz chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
The young, smart business man...viewing his employees, assessing relationships. He is growing up.

Loved this EPOV. The poker game was very entertaining from his view point. Jasper and Edwards banter through out hilarious.

Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
tonerlady chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
To say that I am totally fucking excited is an understatement. I have been waiting for this since "marry me." I think I laughed harder from edward pov than from Bella's. It seemed so much funnier this way? i don't know, maybe it was the adrenaline rush I had when I saw the update hehe! I'm still bouncing in my seat, at work, so you know how that's going. Laughing and banging my head on my printer isn't always a good thing at work. Anyhoo, glad your back, and you don't need that silly beta thing, just send out the chapters when they're ready, haha!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I'd been sorta vaguely wondering if this side of the story was ever gonna come out! SO glad that you're posting it now!

L5472 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
*giggles* Edward's adorable. Look at him, getting all flustered! :)
PeepToe chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
aw, i've missed these two. Thanks for carving time out of your other projects to give us another dose of Cocky to keep our addiction alive! good luck with your other work!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Wow first off I wanted to say I loved the original story! Now that being said, I like EPOV a lot better then Bella's! I'm just sayin!
YouaremineMine chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Dang, ikss. I have missed Teddy-The Cocky. This chapter is great. Thank you. Can't wait for more.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »