Reviews for The Cocky Speaks
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
"Well, dude, can you blame her? I've liked you for years and I still try not to allow it." - *snorts* Good one, Jazz!

Things are definitely much sweeter from the Cocky POV (I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that).

Yes, I'm so glad we got the real deal from the bathroom that day.

Thank you so much for all of your terrific writing. I will NEVER tire of reading about these two.

flyrbrd chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Thanks for this update. I can't wait to go back and read this back to back ;) Teddy is damn sexy!
ecullen'sgirl chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
This cocky, sexy Edward is one of my favorites! What a nice surprise to see you posted a chapter with his POV. I could read what he is thinking and feeling from now till Sunday so keep it coming whenever you can. Love knowing how attracted and at sea he was over Bella. Thank you!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
I loved it
wendy5542 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
So excited there'll be more chapters to look forward to! I've missed these guys.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Hey, thanks for the potty talk!
AHotMess chapter 2 . 12/9/2010

You know how much I love your E and B, but Cocky, hmmmmmmm. He's confident, but not too intense. Love love love him.

This line took my breath away. -The soft fullness of her sweet curves pressed against me as I strained to pull her even closer to me. I wanted to envelope her; to be lost in her, and in the feel of her in my arms, forever. - such a beautiful dichotomy of hot and sweet.

Loved the chapter my friend. You are an artist. Ikss sex on the mic and on paper :) xoxox

blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Interesting, I didn't expect this to go on so long. It's nice to spend some time in Cocky's head. :)
mousy38 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
nice to get "the cocky" POV. Great beginning - when are you writing more - we need more!
shecater chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I liked seeing this from his POV. He really earned the title of Cocky. As far as following her home, I'm glad he was just trying to figure out why he was so into her.
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Not sure if you are going to update more from EPOV, but this story has been great, and would love to know what his thoughts were.
CCBTH chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Im almost more excited by this then i was the original story.. but im confused 1-3? But im super excited to see more of this one from EPOV... :-) Hopefully less of the shit with heidi though...skank.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awesome! I love it from Edward's pov! Can't wait to read more!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved it. Please update soon!
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/7/2010