Reviews for The Cocky Speaks
Nonita chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh my god! I loved reading this from the Cocky's POV.

Can't wait for the next update!

Maribel
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I would LOVE, Absoultly LOVE to hear EPOV for this story!

PLEASE!

Gosh to read what he is thinking is AMAZING!

Please let u hear EPOV! :)

I trully enjoyed through Edwards eyes, and I hope you give us some more!

Thank YOu!:D
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I like reading this from Cocky's POV. He's funny, smart and some piece of work. Hope you write more of this great story from his viewpoint. :)
rosewowie chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm at chappy 22 of TC&TC. After having read it from Cocky's POV. I totally do not think he is the psycho stalker person. Even tho he mentions it there. Totally cute! hehehe
eviiz chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I really hope u keep going write this pretty son. Its awsome! I really want to know how The Cocky thinks!
noseinabook chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I do truly like the Cocky. He has style and doesn't beat around the bush. I have to say, too, that I like that he flat out asked Bella her age. I know that he isn't perfect (who is?) but he is kind of refreshing in his own way. I also like how tough Bella is. I guess you would have to be for what she has been through. They are good together. I like playful, intelligent banter. I an looking forward to more, um, "Cocky" insights...
deleteteled chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
oh he's a creeper. but he's sweet at the same time.

i love this story, and The Cocky And The Cougar.
RunsfromReality chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thanks for the E POV . . .looking forward to more of the story from both sides!
seven9v chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hm... LOVE Edward's POV! More, please.
ecullen2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow Edward is cocky. It was great to see this from Edwards pov also. Can't wait for more to come.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
the cocky boy never felt anything more than lust before it's freaking him out. cute/funny:)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
WOW. I am seriously glad that you are writing an EPOV for this. Thank you darlin'!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I Love EPOV. Hope you will do more. ;)
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved this look inside Edward's head. I wasn't surprised by much except maybe how much he realized he was in over his head from the get-go. The stalker bit at the end was amusing, if borderline creepy. Thanks for this entertaining outtake!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw poor little Stalkerward ;)
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »