Reviews for Broken Wheels
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
And I have so much fun reading it...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Good thing Holmes decided to retire. They couldn't have kept going like that.
iswiminrain chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey, this is really sweet! I love how you make them so human here...I'm imaging Brett as Holmes here, personally. I love how Watson cares for Holmes...cause we all know Holmes would be dead by now without his Boswell. I've been wanting to write a kinda similar story about how Watson joins Holmes in Sussex but meh I'll do it eventually. Oh yeah my eyes were so wide reading about the accident...I was like Holmes Nooo(is an emotional reader haha) well enough rambling from me.
curiouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
thank you so much for writing this story!

i enjoyed reading it so much! is blends slight angst and friendship so very well... please continue to write such awesome stories!
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow! Such a powerful story and I love the relationship between Holmes and Watson! Very poignant and real. My favorite line is: "I promise you Watson, I will not leave you ever again. We shall face the future together you and I as we enjoy the sunset of our lives”. Said Holmes seriously." I think you really nailed Watson's fear of Holmes's death as well as Holmes's devotion to their friendship. Brava, wonderful job!
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
A great H/C story with a mixture of angst and friendship.

Well done!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wirral, you've done it again! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story.