Reviews for It's Not Over
One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
I really like this story! Continue it
FateEscapesMe chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Ooh! Elena has a mysterious sister, don't you think that's kind of cliche? I mean, I've read tonnes of stories where the main character finds out they have a sibling... Oh, and how could you love the rain? It's cold and wet and miserable! Oh well, I reviewed, so off I go!

See you at school,

Suzzie .
Vietta chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
whoa...little sister? messed up...

poor Reno...
SebonzaMitsuki27 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Ooh, the plot thickens!

Cannot wait for more update soon! XD.

SM27
RenoLuvver chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I'm so confused. WHAT'S GOING ON? UPDATE! P Tell us what's happening! I don't do well with cliffhangers. LOL. Good chapter! I really liked it! Rain is very inspiring to me too. I like to go out and stand in the rain. I don't like it to rain in the summer. At least during the day that is. I prefer to spend all my time in the sun during the summer!
Speedy Speck chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhh! What's going on? Why's Elena's sister turned up? And why doesn't she know her? Oooo very interesting _
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
0.0 ...!
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
WIN! I AM MAGICAL!

xD

Rain is rather inspiring. I hope you get through this writers block! :D

I'm happy Reno at least was back to his normal self when he ruffled her hair. I was like "Aha!..quick now go make babies." XDD kidding!

When someone was waking up Elena, I first thought it was Marlene-like something happened with Reno and Marlene was there.

But whoah? Elena's sister? Dun dun dun!

I wonder how she got in Elena's house. O_o

Anyways, despite the shortness, yay for an update!

:D

Keep it up!
Sabochan chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
At first I thought it was like her future daughter with Reno 'cause of the blue eyes and a long ponytail and the blonde hair, but it's her sister! O

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Update soon? Pleaaseee?

I felt so bad for Reno, I mean, I never saw him as the type to fall in love with anyone...except Elena. xD So yes, looking forward to an update!

Great job
FateEscapesMe chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I'm sorry Charlotte, I just couldn't get into this chapter... I skimmed through, there doesn't seem to be any inconsistencies, but this has got to be your worst update ever. And this is coming from a fan And a friend. You've changed the whole personality of your writing syle in one swift chapter.

Please take this as constructive critisism and not an insult.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays,

Suzzie .
AlayciaxReno chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Ok I finally got time to finish reading what you have so far. And what I have to say is...MORE! Awesome story so far, and now I am anxious to see what happens next.

And yes, we all know how Turks like to runaway. XD "We may be retreating, but we're still victorious!" LoL!

I'll be waiting for more chappies!
RenoLuvver chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
AH! that is how happy I am with an update. especially this update, cuz this update was freaking AWESOME. loved it. awesome. did i mention it was AWESOME? another one soon? xD please? lol
Speedy Speck chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Loved it _ Very tense chappie here, though I liked how you split it; explained everything very well. And Elena fighting Reno was a nice touch; she's no weakling! Can't wait to see where you're taking this.
Sabochan chapter 5 . 3/29/2010