Reviews for In the Sun
Guest chapter 48 . 10/11/2014
Hated that Nick died, it had me crying. But it is a good story, kinda wished Nick lived.
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted to tell you loved it, even if it made me cry the last few chapters
killer4853 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
TwilightEclps chapter 48 . 7/24/2013
I loved it!
I bawled the whole time after Nick died. I knew it was going to happen but I still cried like a baby!
The Swiftstar chapter 40 . 3/8/2013
This made me cry. I can't finish it.
kairi1995 chapter 48 . 11/13/2012
So, first thing, ive been on this site for forever, and this is my first review. Second, i absolutly loved Liza, and the esy you portrayed Nick. And last, i just had to tell you this, this is the only FF that has ever made me cry! It was very well written i just fell in love with your characters, and i had to remind myself after class that it was just a story, and that i should feel sad, and all throughout my Spanish class, i was just bawling. I just love your writting. Cudos to you. :D
Songorita chapter 48 . 8/13/2012
I love this story. Rose Red is one of my favorite movies. It makes me sad reading Nicks' death. You should write another one. Maybe Nick can live. Nonetheless, great story and I hope there's more soon.
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
I love that song by Nickelback 3 :)
Kima-Rose chapter 48 . 9/19/2011
I absolutely adore this story. It made me laugh, it made me cry, & it kept me on edge til the very end.

The part of me that cried wants to hate you for keeping to the storyline & letting Nick die cause all I could think was god what about the twins. But I can't because I love the story.

So kudos to you for this incredably well written piece that I stayed up all night reading. Lol
LittleRedAllGrownUp chapter 46 . 7/15/2011
OH...MY...GOD...I've been bawling since Nick went missing. You did an amazing job!
Trunksymia chapter 48 . 6/29/2011
Awwww! I was hoping Nick would live!
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 48 . 4/11/2011
Oh wow, that was just absolutely amazing. You had me in tears the last few chapters, I have never cried over a fan fiction until today. Fantastic writing my friend and quite an amazing story.
QuietCreshendo chapter 48 . 12/15/2010
Beautiful story. I hope you know that from Nick's death onward, I bawled my bloody eyes out. I had been hoping against hope that you'd spare him, but I guess I knew you wouldn't. Even with an OC, you managed to stay very true to cannon. It was incredible. You should be really proud of yourself.
PassionateWriter07 chapter 48 . 9/21/2010
OH WOW. I pretty much cried throughout the whole ending chapters. But this story is most definitely one of-if not my most favorite. Well done! I loved every moment of it.
Kokuryuha chapter 48 . 3/27/2010
oh my, such a beautiful story *sniffles* it gets me every time nick dies, makes me so sad this is a fabulous story, thank you for sharing your writing talent and creativity .