Reviews for Attention
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Cool
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this was absolutely wonderful! the random old dude was a great oc haha. good job in using him to explore the bbrae dynamic. i really enjoyed your portrayal of their relationship here. and oh my gosh, the parallels to the train announcer, asdfghjkl.
love how while the train was delayed, it was paralleled to their relationship on hold, and then in the end... :D
and bb was just adorable in this haha. i highly enjoyed this! great job
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is so funny! I think my family thinks I'm crazy I was laughing so much! Great job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That one pulled quite a few chuckles out of me. Nice job! Particularly liked the reactions of the other people on the platform.

Think I'll drop this on into Favorites. (It was in DarkkAngelll's Favorite list.)
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was the cutest joke I have ever heard! I couldn't help my little happy giggles while I was reading this!
Super Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ohhh! Cute! Great story!
Owlwynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I actually teared up at the sappy joke. Bbrae forever!
TheCriticDude chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Hey I really like this story it kinda explains the dynamic of bb and raven( even if she is fictional I will not call her rae) but anyways concrit time. Raven seemed kinda ooc but maybe that's what you were going for. I think this has potential to be more than a oneshot if you revised it a little like I dunno make raven angry at the old guy and then have raven be nicer and nicer then finally let her do her little inner battle or whatever meanwhile having the old guy randomlly pop in with his words of wisdom the at the end have bb and raven waiting for the train the turns out the old guy is from azarath or something helping along another prophecy or something. I would write it but I'm more of a dark side of mankind being fought by the most unlikely heros kinda guy... anyways really hope you write this story check it later.
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh that was so utterly cute!
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I LOVED IT!
Eriop chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i luv it! so cute! and you gave me an idea! thanks!
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
that was cute XD it made me giggle hehe XD
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is so adorable! AW
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great fic, i always find it amusing when complete strangers commente on/help BB and raven in their relationship.