Reviews for Honey Clouds
kandita chapter 4 . 4/13
Ugh! Why do u do this? U have a story here that I'm intrigued by and u just STOP updating. It has a mysteriousness to it. And, Sasuke have a mystery aura about him so please for the sake of the good Lord why haven't u been updating? As for him and Hinata how are u planning on getting the wheels turning? It seems to me that Sasuke have taken a liking to Hinata. What kind of like is it?
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
AW, please update soon! Two years have passed, person! Plwease update! More NejiHina please!
queenofthenial chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I am loving this.
Imaginneeee chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
That quote in the beginning was deeper than the Grand Canyon. (eh? Eh? See what I did there? ;) )
I put it on Tumblr :)
Update plox in a box?
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
its a nice story, but when will more sasuhina moments come? moreover, when will u update? its had been two years , since u had updated. please update soon.
Vongola Princessa chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Booo, I wish you would update :3 lawl, Hinata and Sasuke are my favorite Naruto pairing3! I'm not much of a fan of teacher and student relationships, but this one is really amazing :) btw; where's Neji? XD
Syn'ri chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Hinata loosen up damn-it! I would not be able to hang out with Hina even though I love her. I like to go out and have fun, but she seems like she brings the whole mood down. If she is depressed because she is lonely, then why won't she make an effort. She'd rather be depressed. Quite a paradox.
Syd monster12 chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I really like you story and I can't wait for the next chap, I hope that there will b more sasuhina in it:)
palaiyang chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Great Chapter.
honeycloudscraver chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
PLEASE HURRY AND WRITE THE OTHER ONE!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE!
Boucles d'or chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
This story is interesting and really sounds promising! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your work with us :)
sashina fanatic X3 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sotry!

OMG! lucky Hinata I wish I had a hot teacher like Sasuke ...

I'll be waiting for your next update ... thanks! :)
Oh My Glob chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Wuh? But long chapters are awesome chapters! Anywho, I really enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait til you update :D
Oh My Glob chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
:) (for lack of better words)
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
really enjoyed this story caN't wait for the next chapter
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »