Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ohmygosh! This was totally amazing! Too bad it's only a oneshot. I'm really a [big, big, big] PearlShipper too, but this was just so cute! :D
Blacky-boy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
sorry but i hate ikarishipping

and that fucking SATOSHI TAJIRI messing with our feeling making dawn leave the show and then putting her back in it i just want to strangle that fucker to death
Wise hermit crab chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Ikarishipping sucks ass u no why cause it makes no sense watsoever
Sensitive girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
*sobs*. why do ash and dawn have to separate. I hate hat hate hate HATE sad endings or any farewells between best friends. I can feel dawn's pain. It more than most likely pained ash too.*sobs* great more sobbing*sniffle*. Im not joking about any of the sobbing or sniffiles in the *s. I really am sobbing. WHY SATOSHI TAJIRI! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US? *more sobbing* although *sniffle* it is nice for paul to be helping dawn in her time of need.
Light of the Dawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Cute Story. I'm not a supporter of Ikarishipping, but I like Pearlshipping. Alot. Either way, it's still a really cute story. Good Job.
hollista chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aw xx
mednin chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw, this is so cute! I hope you make more fan fictions!
XX-ThEwOrLdNeEdSaChAnGe-XX chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
[[ I feel like crying. When Ash left her it was so sad. [. I support Pearlshipping and ikarishipping, so It made me hapy that paul was there for her. ] I know the two are like eminemies... but I like them both. ] Please update soon. ]

Alice
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw, that was really good. I'm an ikarishipper but i used to be a pearlshipper, so I can sympathize with both! This could turn into a multi-chaptered story with Dawn and Paul...but since you're a pearlshipper then it can't happen...
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aww this was sweet I like it, I'm really starting to get into Ikarishipping and this caught my eye. Nice Job!
Vidka chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
"I think I could get used to her"

HOW EFFIN KAWAII!