Reviews for That Third Floor Corridor
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
update soon
slashslut chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
these ficlets are HOT! *fans self* good thing i wasnt reading these at work otherwise i would have embarrassed myself by whimpering out loud :)
shadowdweller25 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I thought the story was finished.

You may want to change the status from complete to in progress so people know that they need to alert the story and when they know it's really finished.
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Heh heh heh, brilliant!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
love it! any more to look forward to or is this the last chap? i REAALLLLLLY hope there will be more D
AirKnitter chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Awesome chappie. So is this it? I almost wish it would go on forever. lol
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
LOL OMG i didn't realize it but i missed the chapter before this one. I have now rectified that. XD LOVE THIS STORY! Soo sweet and smexy. Soo freaking hot, what's not to love. Can't wait to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting for more.
lady.edgecombe chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
missisaac chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
what a story well done :)
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I love these two newest chapters! Awww poor Harry :( Losing a child is never fun...i'm glad he was allowed twins...maybe even more cubs in the future? Evil Tonks and Ginny *laughs* go Harry's Slytherian side! *snerk* good job though! I look forward to whatever you write next!
lady.edgecombe chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Awe, finally! A pack. Loved the chapter, really like the way you closed one paragraph with 'and Molly was still yelling'
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
What an awesome story!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
love it! not necessarily the whole tonks being evil part, but happy they got through it
Airknitter chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Stupid Tonks. She seems like such a sweet girl. loved this chapter.
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
wow Tonks totally deserved whatever Molly did to her... I'm sure it wouldn't have been pretty C: also it was good to read how they got together C:
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »